Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok so I'm having issues

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    You guys have any suggestions on a good Mobo at all?
    Hehe.

And all you'll need to do to be able to use that is replace your processor and ram. (And you can run more than four sticks on it, I've tried.)

A slightly less drastic choice of mobo in the same vein would be a maximus II formula. My kid brother has one, and it seems all right.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-26-2009 at 06:21 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Now that is a nice mobo Snee, but I'm not yet ready to take the i7 plunge just yet. For me the rewards don't fit the price tag. Also only a few months ago I spent some cash on my water loop so I'd like to put a few more miles on that first.

Clocker, I think I'm using MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE RTM X64 OEM-YOMOFOSHEREISOEM. I am looking for a untouched DVD version though if anyone sees one on usenet

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I've had the Rampage II Extreme board for a while, but not been able to use It.
    Mainly because I had the wrong PSU, but I'm rectifying that soon by probably going for the Corsair 1000W HX Series PSU

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Now that is a nice mobo Snee, but I'm not yet ready to take the i7 plunge just yet. For me the rewards don't fit the price tag. Also only a few months ago I spent some cash on my water loop so I'd like to put a few more miles on that first.
    TBH, if you haven't already, you prolly shouldn't bother with socket 1366. Afaik, they'll be discontinuing the reasonably priced i7s for it shortly, moving on to 1156 for the mainstream stuff

I like my mobo, though.

Anyhow, msdnaa already released an RTM of Win 7 Pro. If you know a student or something, maybe they can get a hold of an iso of that for you, from MS's own servers, at that. (Not sure which keys work for it, though. I only used the one that came with.) Unless you absolutely have to have Ultimate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12