Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waffles.fm Help Please

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Tough luck their is only one account for life.
    you sure? it's what.cd rule. at waffles - it's just one account per person. so if the guy doesn't have an account and it's deleted, not banned, can't see any problem for him to join again.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I have the same problem. Someone could help me? I was on holidays and when I came back, I have this:

Login error
    There is no user by the name "alexemple". Check your spelling.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    10 weeks holiday? not bad...
    feels good, man

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexemple View Post
    I have the same problem. Someone could help me? I was on holidays and when I came back, I have this:

Login error
    There is no user by the name "alexemple". Check your spelling.
    If you have the same problem, I assume you'll get the same result.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    10 weeks holiday? not bad...

"just" 6

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    At Waffles it is OK to get re-invited if your account was deleted through inactivity. If it was deleted for any other reason (cheating/trading/ratio/forum abuse) then forget it.

Your account gets deleted if you don't login for 42 days....doesn't need to be any torrent activity. If you know you're going to be away for longer than that then use the park facility and your account will stay there for as long as you want. Parked accounts do not get deleted.

Sometimes they will re-enable accounts deleted through activity but you have to go through IRC - irc.p2p-network.net - #waffles.fm-help. That is the only way to get help.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    At Waffles it is OK to get re-invited if your account was deleted through inactivity. If it was deleted for any other reason (cheating/trading/ratio/forum abuse) then forget it.

Your account gets deleted if you don't login for 42 days....doesn't need to be any torrent activity. If you know you're going to be away for longer than that then use the park facility and your account will stay there for as long as you want. Parked accounts do not get deleted.

Sometimes they will re-enable accounts deleted through activity but you have to go through IRC - irc.p2p-network.net - #waffles.fm-help. That is the only way to get help.

this is the part i need help with. i tried to figure out how to get in there, but it says i need to be registered or something. did i do something wrong? are there step-by-step instructions someone can post?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by mozafari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    I guess it's time for cmozafari now
    cmozafari is my brother hehe, i'm bmozafari
    lol he didn't get it

two tips:
    don't use your real name as a user name
    prevent deletion by either parking acct, attaining PU+ status, or seeding.

i think you are active even if you seed just one torrent on private sites. can someone verify this?

this is the part i need help with. i tried to figure out how to get in there, but it says i need to be registered or something. did i do something wrong? are there step-by-step instructions someone can post?
    In the attempt to be useful, you need to join irc.p2p-network.net under a unique username, open a chat or IM dialogue and type "/msg NickServ REGISTER [pass] [email]". That bot will register you. Then type "/join #waffles.fm-help" and type away.
    Last edited by Brenya; 08-31-2009 at 04:12 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post

cmozafari is my brother hehe, i'm bmozafari
    lol he didn't get it

two tips:
    don't use your real name as a user name
    prevent deletion by either parking acct, attaining PU+ status, or seeding.

i think you are active even if you seed just one torrent on private sites. can someone verify this?

In the attempt to be useful, you need to join irc.p2p-network.net under a unique username, open a chat or IM dialogue and type "/msg NickServ REGISTER [pass] [email]". That bot will register you. Then type "/join #waffles.fm-help" and type away.
    thanks for this help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12