Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Here Believe In Extraterrestrial Intelligen

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by skyhgh99999@3 October 2003 - 20:56
    Does'nt anyone ever watch the history or discovery channel/ one of the channels

was havin a interview with a guy that worked with the u.s. government on U.F.O's

and outer space and he plain out said that the U.S government has a actual ufo..

the guy also said that the ufo's fly by using an element (that is found only in outer

space) that creates its own gravity field... But any way my point is why would he

sit there and lie to millions of people right there on T.V.  [/b]
    Now if any government hired as many people who can't keep their yaps shut as the US government is said to be, then that government would have managed to sell the country to Russia or something, cuz' it would mean that they all were dumber than bricks.

There's some moron saying something like this a couple of times a year in the US, usually they are sort of nuts, or very deluded.

Edit: Grammar

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Originally posted by SnnY@3 October 2003 - 20:18
    There's some moron saying something like this a couple of times a year in the US, usually they are sort of nuts, or very deluded.
    he's called george bush, apparently

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Im not tellin anybody here to belive in alians, im not tellin anyone not to belivin

them , but all im sayin is keep ur minds open, and dont just automatically reject

any belief that comes along beacuse it does&#39;nt go along with reality... 4 EX. i dont

belive in god but im not going to say to any one that he&#39;s not true and you

should&#39;nt belive in him beacuse every1&#39;s belief is every1&#39;s belief and they all

should be tooken in and thought about.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+3 October 2003 - 21:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 3 October 2003 - 21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@3 October 2003 - 20:18
    There&#39;s some moron saying something like this a couple of times a year in the US, usually they are sort of nuts, or very deluded.
    he&#39;s called george bush, apparently

[/b][/quote]
    You&#39;ve got me there

And he&#39;s in charge too, that shoots my entire argument to hell.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Originally posted by skyhgh99999@3 October 2003 - 21:34
    Im not tellin anybody here to belive in alians, im not tellin anyone not to belivin

them , but all im sayin is keep ur minds open, and dont just automatically reject

any belief that comes along beacuse it does&#39;nt go along with reality... 4 EX. i dont

belive in god but im not going to say to any one that he&#39;s not true and you

should&#39;nt belive in him beacuse every1&#39;s belief is every1&#39;s belief and they all

should be tooken in and thought about.
    Are you the A.D.D fellow?

6. Lounge   -   #46
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Extraterrestrial Intelligence? I am not yet sure about terrestrial Intelligence&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #47
    kiss my ass&#33; SNNY

8. Lounge   -   #48
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by skyhgh99999@3 October 2003 - 20:47
    kiss my ass&#33; SNNY
    [QUOTE]

If you want this type of thing I suggest that you PM the member concerned&#33;
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@3 October 2003 - 14:00
    I&#39;d like to see proof of Terrestrial Intellegence before i think about Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence...
    :-"

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by skyhgh99999@3 October 2003 - 21:47
    kiss my ass&#33; SNNY
    Sorry I thought the style started to seem similar, I was somewhat curious that&#39;s all B)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast