Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opera 7.21 Preview

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@3 October 2003 - 12:18
    I just downloaded and installed 7.21. At first glance it doesn't appear to be all that different.

@Agent Smith. If you go to Opera's site for any release there is always an option for the browesr without Java. So if you have java installed already you can just get the version without and it should work fine. Use the forum link I posted before, go to the beta section and you will see a link for the non Java version.
    so no point then

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+3 October 2003 - 12:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 3 October 2003 - 12:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dingoBaby@3 October 2003 - 12:18
    I just downloaded and installed 7.21.&nbsp; At first glance it doesn&#39;t appear to be all that different.

@Agent Smith.&nbsp; If you go to Opera&#39;s site for any release there is always an option for the browesr without Java.&nbsp; So if you have java installed already you can just get the version without and it should work fine.&nbsp; Use the forum link I posted before, go to the beta section and you will see a link for the non Java version.
    so no point then [/b][/quote]
    I was just reading though the beta page and 7.21 fixes alot of crash problems so it might be worth you while to get it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    You got to think, 7.2 has some big flaws. 7.21 fixes thoses problem and add some new ones most likly, so it is worth downloading. Also if you have 7.2 and its cracked you can install 7.21 over 7.2 and it will be registered.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@3 October 2003 - 12:54
    You got to think, 7.2 has some big flaws. 7.21 fixes thoses problem and add some new ones most likly, so it is worth downloading. Also if you have 7.2 and its cracked you can install 7.21 over 7.2 and it will be registered.
    i know about the crack and all that i&#39;m thinking because its beta its not stable

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    I have it and its stable.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@3 October 2003 - 15:52
    I have it and its stable.
    then i will download it now boss thx

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18

[/QUOTE]Its just like Kazaa Lite a new version every month, or more.

Damit i went to download it, but it comes with java and i already have it. Screw it i&#39;ll wait.

[QUOTE]

Preview 2 ready to download

Opera for Windows without Java 7.21 Preview 2

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    OMG another version, thanks for the update.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder@3 October 2003 - 17:37

Its just like Kazaa Lite a new version every month, or more.

Damit i went to download it, but it comes with java and i already have it. Screw it i&#39;ll wait.

damn it i just downloaded 1 see what i mean smith

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast