Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Half Life 2

Octopussy
    lol retard....hes just another japenese i guess by the name hoooooraamis anyway vavle owns i hate all these fukin kids whining about how the game half life 2 is delayed i mean wtf its a damn game pass your time by doing/playing somting else

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    i dont give a shit about half life and it being delayed. half life is a shit game anways, and hl2 will prolly be shit too.

i just know valve are a bunch of cock suckers. they fucked up cs already with taht shitty steam program.

3. Games   -   #13
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    dont think you guys get the full effect of how big it is.

This is the entire game source. Engine, physics, gameplay, network, STEAM VERIFICATION, CD KEY VERIFICATION, etc.

Not to mention code from OTHER companies that valve wasnt supposed to share with ANYONE. So if it ends up that it was leaked by ati or nvidia, they are royally fucked.

Valve was relying on this technology to make them money by selling the game engine. Now who cares, its out, and everyone can see it.

Plus they are going to get sued out the ass by everyone that has code in that game.

They are in deep deep trouble, hax0rs in their game is the LEAST of their concerns.
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    i know, i know. that's why i feel bad for Valve. they might go out of business because of this. and that is a shame, even if you don't like Half Life. Valve is a great developer, and it would be a great loss for the game industry if they went down.

5. Games   -   #15
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    They might not release half-life 2 because of this now

and they had plans for half-life 3 but now forget about it
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12