Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 10 invites for good users

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45
    Hey guys, have 10 invites to give (only to for the best)...and sorry, I can't tell much about this site.
    I just say that it's the shit of the future.
    10 invites expiring in 24H. Clock's ticking.
    (Please don't make any questions related to it, I'll just ignore and you'll be automatically "disqualified").

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Jhdb; 08-26-2009 at 08:58 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,103
    So people are suppose to join something that you refuse to tell them anything about?
    OK.
    Oops that was a serious question ,guess I'm disqualified.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45
    Yep, you are. rawr
    It's my offer, I do whatever I want with it, am I right or am I right? ^^,

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Balence
    Posts
    1,941
    MV sometimes give Invites this way

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhdb View Post
    I just say that it's the shit of the future.
    Is it a tracker for enema vids?

    A site is only as good as its members. A site filled with people who join without knowing anything about the site probably won't be too great.

    BTW, how is a trader qualified to judge "the top" people?

    Well, good luck with whatever it is you are doing...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45
    Well, perhaps that's true, but why do you say only bad users will be interested?
    Btw, I'm not a trader. ^^,
    Thanks

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,103
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    MV sometimes give Invites this way
    Good for them.

    I think the most important thing to know before you actual join a tracker is if there might be some small chance that you might actually use it .
    I'm funny that way.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-26-2009 at 10:03 PM.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhdb View Post
    Well, perhaps that's true, but why do you say only bad users will be interested?
    Btw, I'm not a trader. ^^,
    Thanks
    Most of the people who will take a site "blind" are collectors. Collectors are generally not very good users because they don't really care what they are getting...Kinda just goes with the definition.

    As for the "trader" comment, I found several trade offers in your history. It looks like they were from a couple years ago. Apparently you haven't been around much lately.

    What made you decide to come back and share your "good fortune"? Really, your offer looks a lot like spam. I just don't know what you would gain by collecting a few gmail addresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45
    This is an old friend's account...anyway, it's is not of your business. Again, It's my offer, I'll do whatever I want with it, if you're not interested, I don't know why you're here. Oh, I get it, you're just spamming. ^^,

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,732
    I could always start posting movie quotes. Those are always fun...

    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    The difference between a cynic and a skeptic. When faced with an offer that seems too good to be true, the cynic believes it is not good. The skeptic believes it is not true.
    Not a movie quote, btw, but I somehow believe it is relevant here. People who are being honest have no reason to be secretive. At least that is my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •