Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: GFT Bans Romanians

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWhite View Post
    yes
    serb is asshole.... he filtraded the swedish invite site i post in...

how about start respecting tracker rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i respect i seed 24/7 never break rule.. serb is asshole... he not respect invite site rule

imo romanians are bad..... ban in all trackers is good... i hope..
    Last edited by Swepsycho; 09-06-2009 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    i respect i seed 24/7 never break rule.. serb is asshole... he not respect invite site rule
    Last edited by MaNiJaK; 09-06-2009 at 11:19 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post
    lol @manijak!
    i would have done the same

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    In Serb we Trust. Maybe if you had respected tracker rules there wouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by technovert; 09-06-2009 at 12:20 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    You people need to stop crying about how disadvantaged the Romanian people are as compared to the U.S. (or the rest of the world).. it has nothing to do with any of that at all! Romania may have it's problems with society sure(just like the rest of the world) so, let's quit the feel sorry for me shit huh..? this is bittorrent, not the United Nations! being a staffer myself, i see a significant amount of RO users that do stupid shit everyday... ratio cheating, trading, GA, HnR, etc... Some site's see a more significant number of RO doing this than others, on the site i staff at we do not blame the whole country, we just take care of the bad ones that we find.. and there are many i might add... But, we know we do have some decent Ro members and they take care and report the ones they deem put them in a bad light so for us it all takes care of itself... i don't necessarily agree with country banning but, from my point of view i can see where other sites that do are coming from.. they ban the country simply because it cures the headache..

and as for who staffs at the site... let's not make it all about Serb now, it just gives him a big head.. as he takes that shit as a complement.. lol
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    On the topic of serb... I've been reading through some of his old posts, and honestly I feel like hes pretty fcked up as a person. In the short time he was at FST before he was managed to be banned (and one of the first banned staff members I've seen) he boasts about his leet haxxing skeels, how he can get anyones IPs, and publically releases IP's just to show how cool he is =/. Then he manages to insult every single regular at FST in severely broken english with no resemblence of ever learning any sort of English grammar. Just makes me feel like hes some little 14 year old script kiddie that needs to feel better by screwing over or insulting other people =/. I don't understand why tracker staff allow him to be staff/moderator at sites, tbh.
    Last edited by Rart; 09-06-2009 at 01:05 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't know Serb personaly i just talk with him few times. Well he helped me with some problems and i don't think that he's a bad or he think that he's cool etc. There are several reasons to ban whole country. The main reason is tons of 'not-good' users from this country. Why staff should make 1 exception per 100 persons?

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    On the topic of serb... I've been reading through some of his old posts, and honestly I feel like hes pretty fcked up as a person. In the short time he was at FST before he was managed to be banned (and one of the first banned staff members I've seen) he boasts about his leet haxxing skeels, how he can get anyones IPs, and publically releases IP's just to show how cool he is =/. Then he manages to insult every single regular at FST is severely broken english with no resemblence of ever learning any sort of English grammar. Just makes me feel like hes some little 14 year old script kiddie that needs to feel better by screwing over or insulting other people =/. I don't understand why tracker staff allow him to be staff/moderator at sites, tbh.
    His parents were probably mean to him.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    On the topic of serb... I've been reading through some of his old posts, and honestly I feel like hes pretty fcked up as a person. In the short time he was at FST before he was managed to be banned (and one of the first banned staff members I've seen) he boasts about his leet haxxing skeels, how he can get anyones IPs, and publically releases IP's just to show how cool he is =/. Then he manages to insult every single regular at FST in severely broken english with no resemblence of ever learning any sort of English grammar. Just makes me feel like hes some little 14 year old script kiddie that needs to feel better by screwing over or insulting other people =/. I don't understand why tracker staff allow him to be staff/moderator at sites, tbh.

Just a question...

Why is it that when people can not think of anything else to to say on this site, they start spouting off about ones grammar as a means of insult. ??? That's just ... Seriously

But, it never fails...
    Last edited by jasperr; 09-06-2009 at 01:11 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast