Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GFT Bans Romanians

Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    Did you put comments in forum against their rules? Or maybe you were banned for over-seeding. Some tracker sites does not allow over-seeding.

Are you sure that you didn't cheat with your ratio? I know a nordic private tracker that are actually banning a lot of users from particulary from Romania and Bulgaria because they did ratio cheating. But this nordic tracker did not ban Romania or Bulgary, they only ban user for ratio cheating. Unfortunately, most of those who are cheating are actually from Rumania and Bulgaria.

Ratio cheating in this sense, that user have an upload speed of 130 Mbit/s and the person only downloaded 1 MB and uploaded 500 TB.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by lol87 View Post
    Did you put comments in forum against their rules? Or maybe you were banned for over-seeding. Some tracker sites does not allow over-seeding.

Are you sure that you didn't cheat with your ratio? I know a nordic private tracker that are actually banning a lot of users from particulary from Romania and Bulgaria because they did ratio cheating. But this nordic tracker did not ban Romania or Bulgary, they only ban user for ratio cheating. Unfortunately, most of those who are cheating are actually from Rumania and Bulgaria.

Ratio cheating in this sense, that user have an upload speed of 130 Mbit/s and the person only downloaded 1 MB and uploaded 500 TB.
    You are right, but I assure you it's not my case.Maybe their Bit Torent client is bugged. I use Utorrent 182.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyloves View Post
    @ geanta1

If ppl followed the rules, then they don't come to places like this and start moaning.

No good member ever gets disabled from any site,,,so the fault is with the member not the tracker.

u are living on other planet my friend!!! or u got high this morning!!
    Last edited by Lucifer9999; 08-30-2009 at 09:05 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    This has turned into a GFT hate thread by Romanians. Who would have thought?

Seriously, discrimination is not a good thing and while I don't agree with the GFT staff on this, I also don't have any experience with running a tracker and tbh I'm too chicken to ever start one. So from that point of view I can understand where they're coming from.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    i really not care, i'm not romanian ^^

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    me either !

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Good or bad move, this is their tracker, their decision, their rules. End of the story.
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    weird romania is banned there, but here in germany many are now in car theft gangs, and those should be banned too. and they do windshield washing on the street lights and insult you if you don't give them money. i suppose asking someone from romania to invite me to thegft won't work now

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i find this thread quite funny

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    weird romania is banned there, but here in germany many are now in car theft gangs, and those should be banned too. and they do windshield washing on the street lights and insult you if you don't give them money. i suppose asking someone from romania to invite me to thegft won't work now
    This is where you're wrong, m8.
    People oftenly mistaken romanians for gipsies.
    You're never going to see a romanian washing windshields in the intersection. All romanians that go across the border, don't do it in order to steal cars, credit cards, etc. They leave Romania hoping that they find a job that would bring them a bigger pay.
    I personally don't know any romanian folks waking up in the morning and saying : "Hmmm... I think I'll go to Italy today, and rob an ATM."
    Oh...i almost forgot : i have 3 GFT invites...which i'm keeping to myself !

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast