Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reasons why you SHOULDN'T be in the scene

kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    the title should be "Reasons why you SHOULD be in the Scene"

and the first post should say "There are none"

Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-15-2009 at 08:04 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Then how will filesharing/P2P go on? What are the other resource's are there? Bt benefits from scene releases except a few that are internal groups.

Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    the title should be "Reasons why you SHOULD be in the Scene"

and the first post should say "There are none"

Last edited by pone44; 10-17-2009 at 12:19 AM.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    well those who are in the Scene got there due to specific connections and so on...for most average people, getting in the Scene (and staying there) is far more effort than the amount we can actually provide as part of the Scene in return

i.e. I mean for average users, getting into the Scene is just not worth the effort imo

and if you are indeed good enough...then you'll be found anyways so it kinda goes both ways

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    There are many reasons not to be in the scene. I've been on a few sites and many nukenet/dupenet's.. after a while you start to see what its really like. No one trusts you and you can't trust them either, they do stuff behind your back.. you think they are your friends but they are not.

It is amazing how dumb some of the people I met are (and how they even got to the scene in the first place). There were some people I met where I just could not understand how their mind worked.

Only good thing would be that occasionally you meet someone who is actually decent, not a retard and is in it for the same reason as you. Someone that you could actually hold a conversation with!
    Last edited by UsenetGuy; 10-22-2009 at 06:55 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123