Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Funny Stuff

Keikan's Avatar ........
    *cough* *cough*
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    What is happening to this forum? Or rather I should say all the new one's coming here! A simple joke transforms into a falming war! Nevertheless calling each other noobs doesnt say that you are any better or experienced one.
    Go get a life, and dont turn up in the funny section. Clear up your mental views in the serious section of the board. And only then participate here. Feel the heat!

On a lighter note:
    that was funny!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    ashutosh_cool16's Avatar Internet Addict
    Originally posted by TwisT+10 October 2003 - 04:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT @ 10 October 2003 - 04:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ashutosh_cool16@4 October 2003 - 09:58
    stfu newbie&nbsp;
    do i have to tell u to shut the fuck up again?

[/b][/quote]
    :beerchug:
    [IMG]http://img272.echo.cx/img272/9836/band8sw.gif[IMG]

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    If someone makes a joke about French, the French complain...
    If someone makes a joke about Aborigines, the Aborigines complain....
    If someone makes a joke about the church, u damn catholics complain....

Infact: About every joke someone gonna complain here, so i got a massage to u all:

FUCK UP &#33; its just a damn joke.... and the damn church deserves it to be maken jokes about &#33;&#33;&#33;

Jokes are not ment seriously in general, so the next asshole who is pissed of by a joke is getting on my "Hate-List"......

5. Lounge   -   #25
    How do you get a nun pregnant ?

Dress her up like an alterboy .

6. Lounge   -   #26
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by YoRu@12 October 2003 - 23:13
    If someone makes a joke about French, the French complain...
    If someone makes a joke about Aborigines, the Aborigines complain....
    If someone makes a joke about the church, u damn catholics complain....

Infact: About every joke someone gonna complain here, so i got a massage to u all:

FUCK UP &#33; its just a damn joke.... and the damn church deserves it to be maken jokes about &#33;&#33;&#33;

Jokes are not ment seriously in general, so the next asshole who is pissed of by a joke is getting on my "Hate-List"......
    THAT&#39;S WRONG. I NEVER COMPLAIN WHEN JOKES ABOUT FRENCH ARE MADE

C&#39;MON I&#39;M WAITING.......

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    OK it was just an example, dude&#33;

I NOT MENT U OR JUST ANY OTHER FRENCH PERSON, im just annoyed, that everybody here spoil the jokes by getting freaky about a damn minority which was pissed on in the joke

Aborigines Jokes / Jews Jokes / French Jokes / German Jokes / Redneck Jokes / Blond Jokes... whats the point i like them ALL &#33;

A joke i liked:

There was a man and woman traveling along in their car. The man was driving when a police officer pulls them over. The officer walks up to the window and says "Did you know you were speeding back there."

The lady (who is almost deaf) said to her husband "What did he say, what did he say?"
    The man turns to his wife and said "He said I was speeding." The officer then said "Where are you from?"
    The man replied "Chicago"
    The wife then says "What did he say, what did he say?"
    The man turns to his wife and said, "He wanted to know where we came from."
    The officer then said "Shit, you know, I had my worst fuck ever in Chicago."
    The lady then says "What did he say, what did he say?"
    The man turns back and says "He says he thinks he knows you."

P.S.: Posts from Policeofficers or deaf People who hated the joke will be ignored

8. Lounge   -   #28

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    muahahaah that picture justs said everything.....

10. Lounge   -   #30
    What is happening to this forum? Or rather I should say all the new one&#39;s coming here&#33; A simple joke transforms into a falming war&#33; Nevertheless calling each other noobs doesnt say that you are any better or experienced one.
    Go get a life, and dont turn up in the funny section. Clear up your mental views in the serious section of the board. And only then participate here. Feel the heat&#33;
    *claps*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123