Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good tracker for tv shows ?

pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    IMO,

1º bitmetv
    2º freshontv
    3º tvtorrents
    others: tvvault, vizz, thebox, tvtorrentz, xtvi, fulltvseasons...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    And ???

did you find any good ones ?

i'm also looking for some good sites like digitaldistraction was. it was perfect for me : Science fiction/Detective/Cooking.

i just signed up for the box. now i'm looking for some good sites where i can get iron chefs and scifi stuff.

Did you manage to get invites for those ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    BIT-HDTV or BitmeTV ?
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED
    tvt and bitmtv, and youre set for live.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I joined up tvtorretz just over a week ago and it's a great site. They do require all members to initially "adopt" 2 packs and 2 episodes within a week of joining - but in exchange you start off with a 50 GB credit, and loads of opportunity that you can trade in seeding credits for GB credits. If your isp grants you low speeds, and its difficulty to keep an actual ratio, can be easily made up by just seeding a torrent for a while.

The staff are really helpful and friendly, and there are loads of free leech torrents - episodes and packs. Last count they had almost 2000 season packs and countless individual episodes. Uploaders are busy, and the request section for particular episodes seems to get filled quickly enough.

The site is rich with friendly interface details, and the speeds are decent.

What can I say. I was looking for a really decent dedicated tracker for tv shows that wasn't this massively stressful place where ratio means panic if one doesn't have a seedbox, and I found it with this site.

Who gives a rats ass where it fits on the "ratings' scale. I didn't even look and I don't care. I like how it's run, and am glad to use it.

My suggestion anyway
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I heard about that one, kallie. It sounded really good to me. I missed their open-signups, but they are supposed to have some more in the near future. I like the adoption idea- I can see how that might spread to other trackers that are having difficulties with dead torrents.

Edit- Correction. I just checked the site and stumbled across open-signups. I have no idea how long they will last, but I would suggest you hurry if you are interested.

Important details here: http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/200...cker-with.html ***Read carefully, you will be tested before you are allowed to signup!***

Site url also available on that blog.

Good luck. Side note- if you are a leech, I don't expect your account will last long.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 09-16-2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: New info added
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    If your looking for older shows (classic, nick at nite type stuff)... http://tv-vault.org/
    If your after more recent shows (currently airing)... http://eztv.it

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    freshon.tv is avery good tracker with good speed

the best alternative to bitmetv

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    thebox.bz for british telly

AND...

tv-vault.org for old tv shows
    Last edited by Eargasm; 09-20-2009 at 07:31 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12