Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTWR request

OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hello,

I started torrenting in 2005. My first tracker was a native one, which is now offline because the government took action against most of the torrent sites in the country where I live.
    Since then I've found many different sites with different content and user bases. But there's still one tracker where I'd want to be a member. It's FTWR.

Your question would probably be 'Why do you think you will be a good member?'. Well, I don't know exactly and I can't be sure of that, but what I'm sure is that I always seed the files I download for a long time and also I have a good upload speed. I can be active in the forums. And I also use irc often, so I can hang out with the peeps on there. In my opinion that are the qualities a good tracker user should have.

I can give you some links to my profiles on some sites I'm a member of.

Thanks for reading.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Don't want to sound mean but I see at your sig FSC.. isn't that enough?
    Good luck though...
    I'll reply you like no one else

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you started all wrong my friend
    it's f*** :-s

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    That was quick but my guess would be that you'll get into this site same way that you used to get into FSC..could be wrong but just my two cents.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I recon they're after donations that's why they too allow new members in. Have you ever donated for a tracker before? And also you need friends who know and trust you. have you got any?
    Do you think that the rabbit is better than F**? I m not a member of any of them but I find it hard to believe that you "need" both. You are probably after another nice sig bar. Good luck.
    Tara

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Have you ever donated for a tracker before?
    Twice. On two different trackers
    Do you think that the rabbit is better than F**? I m not a member of any of them
    Me either

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Come on mate you had a f** music club sig a couple of minutes ago. You havin a laugh... Nevermind, good luck with your request

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Question Mark

Come on mate you had a f** music club sig a couple of minutes ago. You havin a laugh... Nevermind, good luck with your request

anyway the wabbit doesn't want or need any new members that don't like AFR or...BUNNIES! That said it's very low key and I don't think a FST req has ever been filled due to that. Also you need fellow bunny lovers to vouch for you.

Personally I'd make a rabbit lolpic and see where that took me.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Lol @ your recent trading history. As if someone is going to invite you with those rep points
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    That signature was made in paint and took me 1 minute. It's even hard to distinguish the 'FSC' letters

anyway the wabbit doesn't want or need any new members that don't like AFR
    Where did you read that I don't like AFR.

or...BUNNIES!
    Who doesn't like them?

Lol @ your recent trading history. As if someone is going to invite you with those rep points
    Oh my god, rep point with a comment 'good trader'. Ban him, the cool kids get invite only from friends
    Last edited by OnEyM; 08-30-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast