Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a dedicated GBIT seedbox around 80+$

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    are you fucking kidding me?

how could anybody find this thread useful with all the f*cking *'s??

is this the whole S*T and F*N shit all over again?

my question is actually similar to that of the OP but how could i possibly understand anything that was said when it's all censored?
    I think it's cause all these sites are small OVH "resellers" (like 1 person buying OVH and then selling for twice as much to other countries) and they don't pay FST to advertise. I don't handle this area though so I could be wrong.
    i figured as much but still thought the point was worth making :p

more importantly....

too bad the ones with specs/prices comparable to ovh (direct) don't want to advertise here. there's no worse feeling than knowing you are getting ripped off but also knowing that the effort it would take to find something better is probably not worth it

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by tjm21 View Post
    try d e d i s a l e s dot com the bloke who runs it was always been good with me.
    Their prices are sh*t. A "Gbit" box (only 100Mbit/s upload outside of Kimsufi) goes for £100 ($165/€114), and they have a setup fee of £55 ($91/€63).
    In other words, a months access to a 100mbps seedbox costs $256 or €176. Pretty steep considering other providers can give you the same setup for €30 ($42/£26) or less (if we disregard the Kimsufi internal upload).
    Last edited by monkeyseat; 09-08-2009 at 06:44 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    superseeder.eu are doing giga shared between 4 people and speeds are awsome.. Its only 50 euro maybe u shouild check it out.
    Last edited by pandorab; 09-22-2009 at 09:28 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    If you're looking for a cheap seedbox then i would recommend rapidseed.net . You can contact me via email on the site.

Thanks,

Nova
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-14-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: removed link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12