Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What returning show in the fall lineup are you most looking foward to?

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I personally am looking forward to Supernatural and Chuck. The Lucifer storyline sounds like it'll be amazing (and he's played by the same guy as Jacob in lost). I love the way Chuck mixes in comedy as well, I think it's hilarious .

Personally Lost has been getting extremely weird (nuke going off, Jacob dying like a twig, wtf?), and I've been losing interest in it, even though it was one of my favorite shows before.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Dexter and Sons of Anarchy for now.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I personally am looking forward to Supernatural and Chuck. The Lucifer storyline sounds like it'll be amazing (and he's played by the same guy as Jacob in lost). I love the way Chuck mixes in comedy as well, I think it's hilarious .

Personally Lost has been getting extremely weird (nuke going off, Jacob dying like a twig, wtf?), and I've been losing interest in it, even though it was one of my favorite shows before.
    The nuke going off was like the best thing that happened in 4 years.
    Poor brave Juliet.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Lost. Don't get me fucking started.

Read a filming report about the next scene after Unlocke leaves Jacob's foothold. Apparently, Unlocke kicks the fuck right outta Richard Alpert.

Win I say. Win to the fucking max.

Spoilers above, like.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-30-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Looking forward to Supernatural and Heroes...

I'm kinda looking forward to Smallville not because last season ended great or anything I'm just hoping it gets better but I duet it... But I'll still watch it til the bitter end...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm fan of Supernatural and definitely looking foward to new season, thats kinda only tv show that i watch atm, not counting humoristic shows that i caught on tv when i dont have something else to do

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    My only gripe with the story line was it seemed like Jacob died way too easily. Perhaps we'll see it explained more why (and hopefully they can manage to tie up the massive amount of loose ends) in one season.

It also seemed odd that we were introduced to an almost completely new storyline (Jacob + his enemy) near what should be the part where the show is wrapping up.

I really just felt like the island story was kinda weird and forced (time traveling... hasn't been done before at all...)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Lost, Fringe, and Lost.....Smallville kind of, and Hereos kind of too, and House, ooh House Chuck is ok (the chic is super hot) but hell I suprised it didn't get canned, I like Knight Rider more than I do Chuck, but don't get me wrong, I've seen all 2 seasons of chuck, but I swore it got canned.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 09-01-2009 at 05:53 AM.
    [center]

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Yea it was really close to getting canned. I recall there were some "Save Chuck" movement similar to what happened with Jericho. Dunno how much that helped.

Yes and the chick is amazingly hot (Watch some interviews, her accent is great too)
    Last edited by Rart; 09-01-2009 at 02:32 PM.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Dexter and House

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast