Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway BCG

Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ok I jst love BCG community. So Im giving out 1 invite, or maybe 2.

So all I need is
    1. Speedtest from today
    2. uTorrent stats from today
    3. A good reputation in this community.

Again BCG is one of the best torrent community out there and all u need is good will to be a good user there.
    Please read the rules and FAQ if you get in! And please DO NOT request if you dont need it.

The Chase is Better than the Catch

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1

2.sorry but i dont use my home connection to download and upload torrents i use seedbox i can show u proofs that i used one.
    3.i dont have that reputation here but i am not a bad user i follow the rules and respect all members and dont make problems here .
    i know my apply is not good but i hope i get a chance to log into bcg because i am addicted player i have ps2 and all the time i playing if i get it i promise u to be a good user and u will see and thanks i hope i get an answer.
    Last edited by momassalha; 08-31-2009 at 09:45 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    akirabou's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    edited .....
    Last edited by akirabou; 09-02-2009 at 01:44 AM.
    Loking For:
    ..:: FTN :: GFT :: PT :: NB :: CN :: TS-Tracker :: BTmusic :: HDBits ::..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    @ momssalha: U can still show me ur uTorrent stats. I mean ur torrents still get to it even with a seedbox.
    @ akirabou: Rather than putting some free good poetic words please look what I ask first

EDIT: NO PMS
    Last edited by Ali-g; 09-01-2009 at 07:21 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Well, Here's my speedtest-

(lol...looks like the New Delhi server's f*cked up)

and my Utorrent stats, i had to reload my OS(vista crash, i'm back to XP now) so i lost my prev stats, and these aren't so pretty. Just to mention i resort to Public trackers too very very occasionally. My ratio's on trackers aren't bad since i put Freeleech torrents to good use(which may be adding to my disparity b/w up/down)
    I can provide you with proofs and direct links if you like...

Hope you're satisfied...Cheers!

P.S-Hopefully, my rep here isnt bad XD
    Last edited by harshytkage; 09-01-2009 at 07:53 AM.
    Spoiler: Show

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Hello!
    I want to apply for an invite!
    Ratio proof:
    http://i26.tinypic.com/wtdnbl.jpg
    http://i27.tinypic.com/2ps3tat.jpg
    http://i32.tinypic.com/fbckgl.jpg
    http://i25.tinypic.com/28cix4h.jpg

Seedbox proof:
    http://i25.tinypic.com/25ja05s.jpg

Utorrent Stats from personal PC:
    http://i27.tinypic.com/209hjs0.jpg

So clearly I'm in dire need of a gaming tracker. I don't have one at all, so I've been doing my research, and it's pretty obvious that everyone's overall favorite is BCG. So that's what I need. I'm planning on hacking my xbox soon so I'll be needing to download quite a few games, as well as computer games.
    I've read that referrals were recently given out, and they need to be used by March 31st. So I know this is kind of last minute, but I'm hoping someone out there is still feeling generous.

If anyone wants any profile links or any other information just let me know.I know this is hard one but well i am gonna try reason why i am asking for bcg is basically games are my only interest and every time when i search for some rare game it ends up being only on bcg so its tracker of my dreams i promise to be active member there i uploaded torrents before so i can do that on bcg also if someone would share his/her invite with me i will be happiest guy on tis site

Kind Regrads!

//Johnny10
    Last edited by Johnny10; 09-01-2009 at 08:08 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Whats wrong with everybody???
    Read what I ask for in details.(aka Johnny10 uTorrent stats from today)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Great GA man BCG is a great place and I'm proud to be part of that community.

Just a couple of things...

I would be extremely wary of giving akirabou an invite...

1. 90% of his threads he has created are for trading.
    2. He can't spell half his words right. (How hard is it to look over your sig for once and check spelling errors?)

I wouldn't compromise my account for that.

As a side note, I feel like utorrent stats aren't accurate as my utorrent stats are terrible from using freeleech to buffer accounts.
    Last edited by Rart; 09-01-2009 at 10:00 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    While you only asked for a few simple things its hard to even find someone to give the time of day on this forum anymore. GL in your search bro, don't get discouraged, and don't feel like you have to settle when all you get is garbage replies!
    Last edited by Kyman73; 09-01-2009 at 09:59 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    @Rart: Thanx for the heads up about akirabou
    @Kyman73: Thanx for the good words

As a side note I have plenty of referals but I DO NOT 'HAVE TO' get someone in the site.

I created this post when I saw a sombody who seemed like a good user make a request for blackcats. It is not for me. I DO NOT do this for my reputation here, or to get rep points or that kind of bs. I will probably never make a request here again, cuz I am enought mature to have realized that levels mean nothing, and all the good sites want people in. If a tracker doesnt want u in(Makes it super difficult / forced to pay to get an invitation, why the hell would u want to go there in the first place?)
    So this thread is basically to tell everyone good enough to be in BlackCats that they can get in. Also I want to help the site and this is one of the smallest helps I can give.

@harshytkage: Even though ur speedtest is pretty low and uTorrent stats not exactly perfect I wanna give u a shot, since I think ur the only one being truthful here. PM me ur link or screenshot w todays date to one of your good accounts. If I like ur stats Ull be in.

Have a good nite everybody
    Last edited by Ali-g; 09-02-2009 at 04:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast