IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You couldn't script this stuff

[YOUTUBE]d-LmPFHgE3k[/YOUTUBE]

Carter is 6'6" Weis is 7'2"

[YOUTUBE]XMrPjl-927Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DT1yNyRwd7w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fFn47a_Ny0Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7aCDfJH6eRY[/YOUTUBE]

Best for last probably the single coolest play in the history of team sports .Emphasizing the team.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-06-2009 at 02:25 PM.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnP3Mz1wh9c[/youtube]
    Last edited by Skiz; 09-24-2009 at 03:21 AM.

yo

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I remember that ,the ball just hung there with the Nike symbol showing like the God of Advertising himself had a hand in the shot.

Whatever happened to that Tiger Woods guy anyway? You never hear his name anymore.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-23-2009 at 09:31 PM.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    1993 NCAA Tournament Finals 73-71 Chris Webber with 19 seconds left in the 4th quarter missing a free throw then calling a timeout that they did not have resulting in a technical foul.His teammates were yelling "no timeouts". He thought they were telling him to call a timeout.
    The Ball went to North Carlolina and they won the game. One of the best teams I have seen in the NCAA.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Q4Et8BuaQ

Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnP3Mz1wh9c[/youtube]
    Almost looked like the ball was magnetic.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Last edited by Yoann64; 09-25-2009 at 08:59 PM.
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Some moments in Sweden - Brazil in World Cup Final 1994 was kind of nervewrecking(but that's jut b/c I'm from Sweden). Not so much into sports, unfortunely.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The NBA TV did a selection of most memorable playoff moments. Of course MJ's ''The shot'' was no.1, but I disagree. IMO no.3 shows what basketball is really about, team play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWqQR_G0_Zc

Read the story behind it in the youtube description to understand it.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    NCAA College Football, Stanford Vs California 1982. California had the lead 19-17 late in the fourth quarter, John Elway at QB, he converts a 29-yard completion on fourth down 17 yards to go putting them in field goal range.There was 8 seconds left on the clock Elway calls a timeout to get the place kicker on the field to win the game. The kick was good, Stanford went up 20-19. the team celebrated with their fans thinking they had won the game causing a 15 yard penalty. Cal ends up getting into field goal range themselves. meanwhile Stanford still has 144 members of the school's Band on the field celebrating.
    A pass was thrown to a Cal receiver and he ran it into the endzone, running into a trombone player before scoring. Even though the TD was scored on a illegal lateral, the Ref did not see it and Cal was credited with a TD because of the band being on the field, interfering with the game even though Cal had scored on a play that would have been called back as it was a illegal lateral. The final score 25-20 California. No instant reply back then. John Elway later claimed it ruined his last game in his college career. The TD should not have counted for Cal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfebpLfAt8g
    Last edited by pone44; 10-03-2009 at 08:55 AM.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Roberto Baggio's missed penalty in the 1994 world cup final
    Ahhh..that one will never be forgotten

My most memorable moment is when my favorite team Germany got an asswhoping by Croatia in the 1998 World Cup. I remember crying non stop that night

Another memorable moment was when the New York Giants took on the Patriots at Superbowl 42. They were loosing 3 or 4 points in the last 2 mintues and managed to catch an interception and ended up wining

It was a crazy night for the new york fottballs fans
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-03-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    for me it was in safacse match

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast