Thread: Starcraft:ghost Comments

Poster
    Starcraft:Ghost talk,news,etc

2. Games   -   #2
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by CoolMac@4 October 2003 - 14:03
    omfg are you retarded? do you not see my posts telling you to stop with these dum ass posts? GO ON GOOGLE AND TYPE WHAT EVER THE FUKK GAME YOU WANA TALK ABOUT AND GO TO THAT FORUM!

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy+4 October 2003 - 16:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 4 October 2003 - 16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolMac@4 October 2003 - 14:03
    omfg are you retarded? do you not see my posts telling you to stop with these dum ass posts? GO ON GOOGLE AND TYPE WHAT EVER THE FUKK GAME YOU WANA TALK ABOUT AND GO TO THAT FORUM&#33; [/b][/quote]
    relax you damn women.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    don&#39;t like it don&#39;t come

5. Games   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Octopussy+4 October 2003 - 16:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 4 October 2003 - 16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolMac@4 October 2003 - 14:03
    omfg are you retarded? do you not see my posts telling you to stop with these dum ass posts? GO ON GOOGLE AND TYPE WHAT EVER THE FUKK GAME YOU WANA TALK ABOUT AND GO TO THAT FORUM&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Knock it off, you can&#39;t dictate policy, if the mods don&#39;t want this then you can whine.

You others:SC Ghost

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Coolmac loves the controversy.

let the man randomly type a few words and another will come along screaming like a woman.

yes, we all know about starcraft ghost, so what do you want to know or announce?

7. Games   -   #7
    So has anyone got this yet ?
    is there a demo or something i can downlaod ?

the screenshots looks pretty damn good.

WHOA 3D ASS&#33;

8. Games   -   #8
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I wish they would have just have made a StarCraft II, and skipped Ghost.
    However, after seeing various screenshots and clips, I will probably play it, but I&#39;d rather have a Starcraft II, and something good this time. I hated WarCraft III; it was more of an RPG than a RTS. WarCraft is RTS, not RPG. jeez.
    And now after I&#39;ve bragged about how Blizzard always puts it online games up for free, they are making Worlds of Warcraft, a pay online game.

Anyway enough, with the rants, I hope SC: Ghost will be good, for a while I didn&#39;t think it was going to come out, heard rumors Blizzard had decided to can it. Those rumors must have been wrong.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

9. Games   -   #9
    yeah lets hope they are wrong, i downloaded 1 of the gameplay mvoies, it looks pretty darn good.

and they put some effort into that ass to dont you think ?