Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Gaming Is Being Killed By Cheating

Poster
    n00b's.. cheating wankers.. i h8 them
    ice ice baby

2. Games   -   #22
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+5 October 2003 - 09:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 5 October 2003 - 09:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 07:16
    cheating is the best

i hack in battlefield 1942, ut2k3, amercias army, warcraft 3, starcraft, medal of honor, chaser, everything
    i guess your gaming skillz suckz so much you had to cheat in everything...

get some skillz, nub [/b][/quote]
    lol....skill.....ive been playin fps games for soooo long i think i have "SKILL" cheating is fun then people get pissed and start swearing

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 07:16

lol....skill.....ive been playin fps games for soooo long i think i have "SKILL" cheating is fun then people get pissed and start swearing
    That&#39;s sick. your like some digital sadist. Get some professional help man, no one should get their jollies off by making other people mad just for the sake of making them mad.

4. Games   -   #24
    Octopussy
    wtf does that mean homie

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 20:24
    wtf does that mean homie
    It means that you&#39;re a fag, and you need a life if you have to get your power-rush from being a prick in games.

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by Icey@5 October 2003 - 15:03
    n00b&#39;s.. cheating wankers.. i h8 them
    Do I know you. Nah, cant do.

7. Games   -   #27
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+5 October 2003 - 20:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness @ 5 October 2003 - 20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 20:24
    wtf does that mean homie
    It means that you&#39;re a fag, and you need a life if you have to get your power-rush from being a prick in games. [/b][/quote]
    oh i need a life....hmm well i go to school, i am in cross country, i workout everyday after school, i play games, i eat, i sleep, i have friends...hmm seems like a nice life

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by Octopussy+5 October 2003 - 21:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 5 October 2003 - 21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness@5 October 2003 - 20:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy
    @5 October 2003 - 20:24
    wtf does that mean homie

It means that you&#39;re a fag, and you need a life if you have to get your power-rush from being a prick in games.
    oh i need a life....hmm well i go to school, i am in cross country, i workout everyday after school, i play games, i eat, i sleep, i have friends...hmm seems like a nice life [/b][/quote]
    Firstly, that&#39;s a typical chatroom response. Secondly, something important must be missing from your "oh so glorious" life if you have to cheat at games and annoy people to feel good.

9. Games   -   #29
    Poster
    Dunno why you guys are making such a big deal out of it, I have rarely come across a cheater in any online games I have played... maybe thats because I just get people I know and play with... I mean come on this is the internet, for us no lifers it easy to do that... stop complaining and play a game, if they cheat they will get kicked...
    It hasnt ruined anything and its not making people play games less, and for those who do wish to cheat its there choice, I personally find it crappy considering no one would want to join a game with them afterwards plus it takes away the fun of it all...

10. Games   -   #30
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+5 October 2003 - 22:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness @ 5 October 2003 - 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 21:51
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness@5 October 2003 - 20:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy
    @5 October 2003 - 20:24
    wtf does that mean homie

oh i need a life....hmm well i go to school, i am in cross country, i workout everyday after school, i play games, i eat, i sleep, i have friends...hmm seems like a nice life
    Firstly, that&#39;s a typical chatroom response. Secondly, something important must be missing from your "oh so glorious" life if you have to cheat at games and annoy people to feel good. [/b][/quote]
    yea chat responce huh i wouldnt know cuz i dont go to chats you would know cuz u probably go there and i didnt need to include that i cheat in games i already wrote play games its in that section dum cunt

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast