Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Gaming Is Being Killed By Cheating

Some people just can't accept the fact that they suck at FPS'. Leave him alone. If he wants to cheat just to think that he's leet, then let him. It'll help give a nub like him a high self-esteem.

BTW, you're still in school, yet you write with run-on sentences. How leet is that?

2. Games   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe+5 October 2003 - 22:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizzandabe @ 5 October 2003 - 22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Icey@5 October 2003 - 15:03
    n00b&#39;s.. cheating wankers.. i h8 them&nbsp;
    Do I know you. Nah, cant do. [/b][/quote]
    ice ice baby

3. Games   -   #33
    Octopussy
    lol this is a forum i dont use commas periods nothing i dont correct my mistakes either lol but when i have a essay or report i ddo em right ... and i am 1337 ur a scrub

4. Games   -   #34
    Originally posted by Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 20:16
    lol this is a forum i dont use commas periods nothing i dont correct my mistakes either lol but when i have a essay or report i ddo em right ... and i am 1337 ur a scrub
    Actions describe more than words. If you&#39;re SO leet then you should know what that means...

5. Games   -   #35
    Double Agent

6. Games   -   #36
    Octopussy
    leet is another word for elite

u just got pwned...

7. Games   -   #37
    I&#39;ve cheated once and awhile with aimbots and speedhacks on TFC but it gets boring very quickly, i prefer the specate hacks in tfc where you can fly around as a dead medic some spec hacks add to the game there quite funny actualy, but alot the spec hacks dont work anymore.

I see cheating is a bit of fun but if you do it too often it&#39;s just plain annoying.

8. Games   -   #38
    Originally posted by Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 21:16

u just got pwned...
    And 1337 is another word for leet which is another word for elite.

Your point?

9. Games   -   #39
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired

Absolutely NO offence to anyone with disabilities.

10. Games   -   #40
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+6 October 2003 - 03:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 6 October 2003 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 21:16

u just got pwned...
    And 1337 is another word for leet which is another word for elite.

Your point? [/b][/quote]
    my point is you got pwned

you said "Actions describe more than words. If you&#39;re SO leet then you should know what that means... "

i told you what leet meant

once again you have been pwned

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast