Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Gaming Is Being Killed By Cheating

Poster
    I've been playing games for ages now, and about 4 years ago got into online gaming, and it was a revolution (or so i felt) however is anyone finding it less and less atractive as more people cheat.

I used to be a real fan of c&c red alret 2 but i can't remember the last time i joined a game where someone hadn't hacked it useless

what would the solution be then, people are always going to cheat and some hacks are admitted pretty funny and on ocassion they actually add to the game, could this be fixed simply by reconfiging serves and allowing dedicated "clean rooms", or does battlenet have the right idea and increase moderation and kick cheaters off???

2. Games   -   #2
    Octopussy
    lol hakin is fun....well some times when ppl piss me off i start hacking lol but not all the time

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    yes, online gaming is being killed by cheaters.

esspecialy cheaters that have broadband.

4. Games   -   #4
    I agree online gaming is being killed by cheaters

cheatins wrong m'kay

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    yes

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    It’s good to know most people agree with me, but as I said I acknowledge some people do want to cheat and get a joy out reinventing games indeed where would counter strike have been without peoples contributions it this that made it so great I guess.

I think blizzard runs a pretty good serve and I play Diablo 2 a lot consequently

I think westwoods command and conquer series has been killed by cheaters, do any of the rest of you have games you think have remained pretty good or been actually enhanced by cheating?

Or if your favourite game has been ruined by cheats what is it?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    cheaters suck cock.. honest
    ice ice baby

8. Games   -   #8
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Yeah, it's fun to do, but annoys the hell out of me when people are doing it to me.

Some one needs to hack RuneScape.

9. Games   -   #9
    xbox live has like no cheating on it from all the games ive played thats what i dont like about PC just about everyone cheats/hacks

10. Games   -   #10
    Twist3r
    acually i have seen people cheat on xbox live

im a huge fan of it but still people can cheat with there game shark things...

i saw a guy ride a 600 ft wheelie in Midnight club 2 with a police car im pretty sure he was cheating

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast