Thread: Digital Camera....

netweiser
    Hi, ive got an old Fujifilm DX-5 digital camera (around 4-6 years old). I havnt used it much, but the last few weeks i finally found an 8MB card for it (the max it will take). I brought one of those memory reader things that goes into my USB port. It all worked fine until now. Now i get all my images just like this:

http://81.77.150.230/DSC00002.jpg

Any ideas what is wrong?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Whooooaa they had digital cameras back then?? dang....get rid of it id say...thats way toooo old
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    maybe it's the card, and not the camera. only one way to tell, get another card and try again. where did u get this camera from? did u pay for it?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    netweiser
    Originally posted by backlash@4 October 2003 - 14:18
    maybe it's the card, and not the camera. only one way to tell, get another card and try again. where did u get this camera from? did u pay for it?
    the cards (8mb) are REALLLY RARE!. the camera was £250, bought it with my old pc. neva did work with that cuz i cunt connect camera. then i bought my new pc, a memery usb card reader and walla! it worked...then it messed up

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    That pic looks like some kind of antiquated colour test pattern.

All I can do is guess...
    Have you checked all the shutter speed, colour adjustment or light filter settings on the camera - if there are any?

Maybe something got bumped?

Maybe the interface between card and camera is dirty/damaged?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    unless you're attempting to take a picture of several vertical coloured strips, there is something wrong
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    can i ask why you spent £250 on the camera when it wasn&#39;t compatible with your old pc?

regarding the pic i did a quick google and couldn&#39;t find much related to your problem with it. check the card and the connections on the reader?