Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Get Lights From

netweiser
    dont know if any1 else has, but all the lights ive purchased from B&Q (UK Warehouse store) always flickers on and off

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Forum Star
    lol, try some from the corner shop netweiser, if the same thing happens i think your wiring must be a bit dodgy

3. Lounge   -   #3
    netweiser
    Originally posted by pol@4 October 2003 - 18:58
    lol, try some from the corner shop netweiser, if the same thing happens i think your wiring must be a bit dodgy
    lmao! no, i have asked around. same happens to every1. its not the light bulbs, the acctually lights (if you understand). weird.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    You should've posted in hardware

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Forum Star
    lmao! no, i have asked around. same happens to every1. its not the light bulbs, the acctually lights (if you understand). weird.
    i thought the lights were the bulbs, no

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    diodes? neon?...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    All light bulbs flicker, it's just that it happens so fast, you can't see it happening. The reason is that they're on an AC current (Alternating). The voltage changes so rapidly that the bulbs appear to stay constant to the naked eye.

@netweiser, its more than likely the bulbs them selves that are faulty

Did you keep the receipt?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    It is more likley to be the wiring or the connections, maybe you should get an electrician in.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    netweiser
    Originally posted by __eric__@4 October 2003 - 19:11
    All light bulbs flicker, it's just that it happens so fast, you can't see it happening. The reason is that they're on an AC current (Alternating). The voltage changes so rapidly that the bulbs appear to stay constant to the naked eye.

lol , ive tryed bulbs. all do the same. and yeee i will have 2 get an electriction...dont wanna nearly kill myself like wen i was doing the bathroom lights

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by netweiser+4 October 2003 - 19:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (netweiser @ 4 October 2003 - 19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-__eric__@4 October 2003 - 19:11
    All light bulbs flicker, it&#39;s just that it happens so fast, you can&#39;t see it happening. The reason is that they&#39;re on an AC current (Alternating). The voltage changes so rapidly that the bulbs appear to stay constant to the naked eye.

lol , ive tryed bulbs. all do the same. and yeee i will have 2 get an electriction...dont wanna nearly kill myself like wen i was doing the bathroom lights [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll happily offer my services, discount rates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast