Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic tricks/Illusion

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 9NINE View Post
    @sez,its called light hands :-)

BTW is there any A*M staff here?
    i really wish there was any aom members (even)
    I have not met anyone who was a member at A*m
    AOM hasn't always been difficult to get into, a few years ago it was open to anyone to sign up so there are some AOM members here. The only trouble is keeping tracks of them - one minute there here, the next pffft... there gone.

Jaqueline is a member here and is staff at AOM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    maybe once im more active in here jaqueline might help me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    brento's Avatar Poster
    http://www.magiciantorrents.ru/ - email an admin and tell them why you want an invite
    http://www.magicwarrior.net

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    thanks brento for the help. i did on both sides...howevere they wish u are an actual performer...i guess im gonn ahave to stick to theplace and demonoid. Hopefully ill get bitme sometime casue i heard they have a section also.

Thanks for your help

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    brento's Avatar Poster
    thanks brento for the help. i did on both sides...howevere they wish u are an actual performer...i guess im gonn ahave to stick to theplace and demonoid. Hopefully ill get bitme sometime casue i heard they have a section also.

Thanks for your help
    MagicTorrents will let you in even if your just a n00b magician interested in learning the most basic of tricks.
    Don't hesitate to e-mail them if you are interested mate, the owner of the site is a real nice guy and I'm sure he'd be willing to let you in if you tell him your intentions.
    Last edited by brento; 09-08-2009 at 12:39 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post

Thanks for your help
    MagicTorrents will let you in even if your just a n00b magician interested in learning the most basic of tricks.
    Don't hesitate to e-mail them if you are interested mate, the owner of the site is a real nice guy and I'm sure he'd be willing to let you in if you tell him your intentions.

super thanks for all the help.. i will do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12