Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pontifex 2

I love most engineering games like this. The only one I have found seems to be labled in german and I cannot get it to work. Anyone else know where I can find it or can tell me how to get the one I found working?

Thanks in advance,
    Ender.

2. Games   -   #2
    BUMP

3. Games   -   #3
    Only in a Processor.
    ok, how big is the file, what are your specs, what does it say when you try to open the file?
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

4. Games   -   #4
    Only in a Processor.
    File: Pontifex.2.full.setup.exe
    Length: 1 Bytes, 0 KB
    UUHash: =65UGLjG0yE07DtfGwf0OT/ukZiU=

i don't know if it's in english, i havn't d/l it yet. I havn't gotten a user, but they will come eventually.

200th post
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

5. Games   -   #5
    ^^^^

Thats the file that I am talking about. It is larger than 1 byte though, I believe. The description of it on kazaa is german, but the game is in english. It seems to be the full thing when I download it, but when I start it I am given this registration screen that I cannot get past. You have to put in name, email adress, and serial #. No mater what I do I can't get past there.

6. Games   -   #6
    edit;the file is exactly 22,569 kb

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ender@5 October 2003 - 14:12
    ^^^^

Thats the file that I am talking about. It is larger than 1 byte though, I believe. The description of it on kazaa is german, but the game is in english. It seems to be the full thing when I download it, but when I start it I am given this registration screen that I cannot get past. You have to put in name, email adress, and serial #. No mater what I do I can't get past there.
    Ender go to astalavista.box.sk in the search type Pontifex 2, I found a number of cracks for it there.

8. Games   -   #8
    there are a few for diffrent patches. can you try to see if you can get them to work?

9. Games   -   #9
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I found my copy on suprnova.org

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ender@5 October 2003 - 16:01
    there are a few for diffrent patches. can you try to see if you can get them to work?
    Sorry Ender, I dont have it, just saw your problem and ran a search on astalavista.box.sk. Just try them one after the other

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast