Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Noob Questions

ah...what a thing of beauty

shame i still can't use the "n" key and my finger is still glued to my head

oh, and i can't find the "any" key on my keyboard still...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Sorry guys, had to go get beer&#33; The anykey is in fact A,N and Y but it`s not shift you need to hold down when pressing them, it`s Ctrl.

Hope that helps

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spendog@4 October 2003 - 20:23
    Sorry guys, had to go get beer&#33;&nbsp; The anykey is in fact A,N and Y but it`s not shift you need to hold down when pressing them, it`s Ctrl.

Hope that helps

Now were getting somewhere, but now i can&#39;t find the and key

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Shift and 7.... it`s very simple really&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Thanks for sharing your files. I want to share this site I&#39;ve discovered with you. You can rent as many movies (including adult videos), Xbox, and Playstation 1 & 2 games as you want through the mail.&nbsp; Keep them as long as you want--there&#39;s no due dates, late fees or shipping charges. Checkt it out at: http://www.p2pdvd.com * Samantha [email protected]

ok, it wasnt a question, but it just popped up a sec ago.
    these annoy me.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Ok, now I`m confused&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    The funniest thing I&#39;ve ever heard is that a woman had just bought a computer for the first time, and she phoned up the technical support line saying that she could not get the "foot-pedal" to work &#33;&#33;&#33; It turned out that she was talking about the mouse &#33;&#33;

I suspect it&#39;s probably because the woman was used to using an electric sewing machine which has a foot-pedal, and it looks a bit like a mouse, just a bit bigger though. I had to do textile lessons at school, and we used one then.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Reminds me of the woman who phoned technical support complaining that her &#39;cup holder&#39; had broken.......

Yes, I`m talking about the CD drive&#33;&#33;&#33;

How stupid can you get?&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I once new a bloke that glued his mouse ball into place to stop it getting stolen

10. Lounge   -   #30
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    When my grandparents bought there computer i was helping them set it up (dnt know why i&#39;m as useless as they are&#33 i happened to mention to my grandad about there being a mouse in the box somewhere and the next thing i knew he&#39;d run off to get a broom to squash it with&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast