Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Trace channels

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    117
    hello fst members
    i am searching about trace channels i need them to watch the pre times i know one tracers but they banned my country because of that i hope someone help me and give a good channel

    when i said pre times i mean trackers pretimes u know like tracers want to know which tracker is the best and have best avg .....
    Last edited by momassalha; 09-06-2009 at 04:01 PM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by momassalha View Post
    hello fst members
    i am searching about trace channels i need them to watch the pre times i know one tracers but they banned my country because of that i hope someone help me and give a good channel
    Why a trace channel if you need to know pre times.
    More to the point why do you need to know pre times.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.


  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by momassalha View Post
    hello fst members
    i am searching about trace channels i need them to watch the pre times i know one tracers but they banned my country because of that i hope someone help me and give a good channel
    Why a trace channel if you need to know pre times.
    More to the point why do you need to know pre times.
    coz you are 1337er if you talk about it.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    117
    when i said pre times i mean trackers pretimes u know like tracers want to know which tracker is the best and have best avg .....
    Last edited by momassalha; 09-06-2009 at 04:02 PM.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    what use is that too you unless you on them and if you on them dont need to know as can see on site
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.


  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    Well which tracer channel were you banned from? So we don't suggest that...

    Heres one:

    irc.p2p-net.eu
    #Tracers
    or
    #TR.chat

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post

    Why a trace channel if you need to know pre times.
    More to the point why do you need to know pre times.
    coz you are 1337er if you talk about it.
    I am not no 1337er so I best stop talking about it then
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.


  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    117
    i need them to know the best to get it because sct and scc ban my country because of that i search for another trackers
    rart thanks
    User has been permanently banned from P2P
    i am banned from this one my whole country is banned

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    so you are romanian ?
    add GFT to the list too.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,111
    Quote Originally Posted by momassalha View Post
    i need them to know the best to get it because sct and scc ban my country because of that i search for another trackers
    rart thanks
    User has been permanently banned from P2P
    i am banned from this one my whole country is banned
    Can we have a special section devoted to pre times that I don't have access to .

    Thank you.



    IPT or TL are almost as fast btw. Does that make them almost the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •