Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: (req) gft

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    13
    Hello everybody
    That is my first Request here,,I am asking for GFT,so I will aplly all you need like speed test and ratioproofs,,so please invite me to GFT if you can..

    Thank you

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    You rather write reasons why should someone invite you and what can you offer to GFT then posting speed tests and ratio proofs ( which are not needed, site is no ratio).

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    13
    I want GFT because it is ratioless site and good content,,and I have alot of films that I will share and seed it if I become aplouder..

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    /me applauds the OP's efforts..

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    /me goes to compare and contrast MaNiJaKs post history to that of serb .

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    /me goes to compare and contrast MaNiJaKs post history to that of serb .
    You fail.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post
    You rather write reasons why should someone invite you and what can you offer to GFT then posting speed tests and ratio proofs ( which are not needed, site is no ratio).
    so are you supposed to be serb's fanboi or something.I see you two are pretty close.Mind telling how exactly he got trader's IPs off FST if it wasn't through phishing or using some illegal exploit?

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post
    You rather write reasons why should someone invite you and what can you offer to GFT then posting speed tests and ratio proofs ( which are not needed, site is no ratio).
    so are you supposed to be serb's fanboi or something.I see you two are pretty close.Mind telling how exactly he got trader's IPs off FST if it wasn't through phishing or using some illegal exploit?
    not difficult at all. Trust me.
    Anyone with some spare time, motivation, dedication and the ability to stay online for longer periods of time to harvest ips can do it.Things become rly easy if you have a server (as staying online 24x7 becomes easier...further,The technique i am hinting at, is an oldschool one)

    PS: dun bother PMing me to ask the technicalities involved. I won't bother replying to any of them.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 09-10-2009 at 06:12 AM.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BarryWhite's Avatar Site Owner BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    GFT
    Posts
    31
    rofl n00bz0r, i totally agree with you on that one

    @Randy73 - I wish u luck in your endevours

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    /me goes to compare and contrast MaNiJaKs post history to that of serb .
    You fail.
    /me goes to check staff.php
    i win!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •