Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Ultraseeds

Quote Originally Posted by aintnoway View Post
    What is wrong with the guys at ultraseeds? It's been down since friday. Never get any response to emails. They have no concept of customer service.
    same like me.....nearly 5 email have send to them but no respond.
    they have lost my respect in this area

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Down as well right now...

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by gheegh View Post
    Down as well right now...
    Don't expect any kind of response.
    Yes, I've been drinking. What's your point?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Why is that?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    They don't seem to know how to use email. I've only gotten response for their sales address when signing up. After that you're ignored.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    It's down since 2 weeks. I stop waiting for any answer. It's cheap but now i know why.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Unforunately I singed up with ultrseed before reading this. What a waste of time, at least I used my CC so I can dispute the charge and get my money back. What really sucks is Payapl is still processing money for these crooks even after they're probably gotten dozens of complaints.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    hey replied my email on Nov 12.. and I made payment on Nov 14 to extend my server that expired on nov 22. but didnt get reply and my dedi server down at 22. Email them but no response till now.. Filing open dispute with paypal till Dec 12.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    mattstan
    Although I've had sporadic downtime of a day a few times, I've had generally good performance from my UltraSeeds seedbox since joining in August.

However on 19th November my seedbox went down and I've had no response from the seedbox server at all since then with SSH, FTP, VNC, or my uTorrent web interface.

I've emailed them 4 times and had no response at all. In the past they've usually replied to my emails within 24-48 hours, not great but a response at least.

My problem is I've quite a bit of stuff on the box that is not backed-up and I want it.

Has anyone had any response from them since 19th November or have any of your seedboxes been working since then?

My fear is that they've shut down and are no longer operating at all. Is that true do you think?

Anyone got any info. for me or my chances of getting access to my files again?

Thanks all.

Not happy at all.

PS. My next payment is not due till 11th Dec so this can't be because I haven't paid, I've also always been very polite in my emails and never even critisized their terrible customer service.

UPDATE SUNDAY 29th NOV - Today the server is responding but my password does not work.
    Last edited by mattstan; 11-29-2009 at 01:43 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    mattstan - Write it off and move on. I've gotten no response to multiple emails since I lost service on 11/1. Their lack of customer service makes them worthless.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast