Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what if you had stayed with your first tracker only?

..... BT Rep: +2
    Then I would be a member as I am now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    id be bored as hell with no tv to watch

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'd have a tough time keeping a ratio at RevoTT with all the things I'd want to download. That's the only downside of RevoTT, no bonus system and at the same time it's not quite as easy to keep a ratio as at TL if you're anxious to download.

I didn't get into Demonoid untill much later as I was afraid to ask for invites as they were supposed to be just for friends and I had no friends that I only knew online back then.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it would have changed the course of my existence
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    The first tracker i joined was BWtorrents..and woaah it was like heaven at that time...with all the desi stuff available out there...im still very much active out there....

Can't really imagine how searching for EDM would be if i din't know about trackers like ELek,TT,TR and Satclubbing!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    It's really interesting to hear your perspectives on this question.

The primary reason for seeking other trackers was more diverse content. Most of the people giving this reason used a very specific first tracker. Others on more general sites might have been satisfied content wise.

My big moment of enlightenment was when I realized that the iso files I was downloading because I liked the picture quality could actually be burned. On my quest for more, I stumbled upon many dvdr sites as well as some hd sites.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The first tracker I discovered was The Pirate Bay. If I wouldn't have found out about other trackers, I wouldn't even be torrenting right now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    TPB is still up and running as far as I can see. I've kept abreast of all the happenings there, but you would probably be torrenting right now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I wish I didn't have to feed the net, these bitches are greedy

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pyr1ght View Post
    TPB is still up and running as far as I can see. I've kept abreast of all the happenings there, but you would probably be torrenting right now.
    The thing is. I liked my former filesharing method better than TPB, so I wouldn't have moved over to torrents because of that site.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast