Thread: Any Wiiware and Virtual Console diret download sites?

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm looking for any sites that are either dedicated to all the new and old WW & VC games or a site that has a collection of all the older games, but also gets the newer ones.

Thanks.

EDIT: You know what? I'm looking for a site that is dedicated to these games. Sites like WBB and texparadox have big threads with these games, but they're really unorganized. So any site dedicated to this would be great. Thanks.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 09-11-2009 at 10:01 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Honestly those sites would probably be your best, but I found this one site:

http://www.wehackwii.com/

Has a couple wiiware/VC DDL links, but really not that great. I would stick to WBB and TP.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thank you Rart.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Hey dunno if you found this section of the site but I think it's pretty much what you're looking for, I doubt the amount of content could ever reach the likes of WBB though.

http://wehackwii.pbworks.com/

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Actually it's not a bad site. I like it because it's pretty organized. I'll just use the big MU thread at WBB for any games this site doesn't have.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thank you. And yeah, I found that mediafire folder on a private forum, but I wasn't sure if it was ok to post on a public site like this so I didn't. But it does get updated pretty quickly whenever a new vc or ww game comes out.

And I do have an Astraweb block account, but I'll try out that just4today. It's gotta be better than freebin.

Thanks for the help.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    MrLex's Avatar n00b
    Not so much a site as a users mediafire account but this is a pretty useful source for up to date direct links to all VC and Wiiware games.

http://www.mediafire.com/Timewalker

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I'm fine with up to date folders too. That's just like the folder that was posted above, but it's always nice to have a couple sources.

Thank you.