Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Psx Files

I'm a really really BIG fan of the Bloody Roar Series. I as of late realized I did not possess Bloody Roar 1. I searched for it in KaZaA and I come across an iso. It said Bloody Roar 1 MINI PSX .iso.exe.
    Ok, I'm not used to these, it weighted 12680 Kbs. I hardly think the game is that small. Can anyone tell me what Mini psx means? And if it is not the game, anyone knows where can I get it?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Only in a Processor.
    well your first hint is in the extenstion. I highly suggest not to download any .iso .exe. if it was a true image, it would be alot bigger than that, infact it would be about 5x bigger than that. Mini PSX just means a retard typed that out, and they ment PS1.

Have Fun!!

P.S. Welcome to the forum!!
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    although i'm really not into it enough to tell everything about it. but, i downloaded a "mini" px rom off kazaa (tekken 3) and it works fine with my emulator. i was really surprized because it was such a small file.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I got a mini psx game before too, i forget what it was but it worked.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    The PSX games are really small, the large part of the games are the music, so if you take out the music, you get a really small PSX iso.....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Only in a Processor.
    hmm...it seems like this mini psx files has almost popped up overnight on me. Although i don't really download playstation files, i usually download PC images. I'll have to keep this in mind.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@4 October 2003 - 21:36
    hmm...it seems like this mini psx files has almost popped up overnight on me. Although i don't really download playstation files, i usually download PC images. I'll have to keep this in mind.
    i downloaded one about 2 years ago, there not that new.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    They have been aroung since u could burn psx games, people use to take the audio out of them so they could cram about 10 psx games on one cd

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by w0gboy69er@5 October 2003 - 02:40
    They have been aroung since u could burn psx games, people use to take the audio out of them so they could cram about 10 psx games on one cd
    That would be cool. The only game i ever burned was Dragon Ball GT Final Bout. That was a fun game.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Hullo everyone. Thanks for all the answers!
    I kinda sorted out that the ISO was an extracted archive, the iso obtained was about 500 megs or so. But alas, when attempted to burn on a CD and then in my playstation, it wouldn`t work... too bad, seems I`ll have to buy it (If I`m able to find it... kinda really old game )

Thanks for the welcome processor!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast