Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: wanna date my avatar ?

  1. #1
    amashinga's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    39
    I checked the rules, this does not seem over the top, but any mods want me to remove my avatar, just drop me a pm please.

    Thanks

    staring at avatar ....



    still staring ...

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    It's ok. not breaking any rules
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 09-15-2009 at 09:01 AM.

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    It's been used as an avatar before, many times

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Quote Originally Posted by amashinga View Post
    I checked the rules, this does not seem over the top, but any mods want me to remove my avatar, just drop me a pm please.

    Thanks

    staring at avatar ....



    still staring ...

    Why are you pretending to be a woman.

    Nothing against transsexuals myself, but coming out on the internets seems rather odd.

    If you're trying to lure young boys in to conversation on the pretext of some sort of sexual thrill. I see what you did there.


  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Land gurt by sea
    Posts
    9,192
    I think overprotective parents might take offence to it because: "it's taking advantage of female body characteristics and confusing the minds of the youth", or words to that effect.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    amashinga's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amashinga View Post
    I checked the rules, this does not seem over the top, but any mods want me to remove my avatar, just drop me a pm please.

    Thanks

    staring at avatar ....



    still staring ...

    Why are you pretending to be a woman.

    Nothing against transsexuals myself, but coming out on the internets seems rather odd.

    If you're trying to lure young boys in to conversation on the pretext of some sort of sexual thrill. I see what you did there.
    Same reason I play wimmens in MMO's. Stands to reason I am gonna see my avatar more than anyone else, so I might as well put something in that I find attractive, in exactly the same way that you did

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    It's been used as an avatar before, many times
    There's probably at least 2 other members with it as an avatar right now.

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    amashinga's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    It's been used as an avatar before, many times
    There's probably at least 2 other members with it as an avatar right now.
    <waves arms in melodramatic fashion>
    Well EXCUSE me Mr twenty thousand posts for not finding an avatar that was entirely unique. Just for that I am going to have to get a <channel boxxy> NEW avatar of bouncing body parts <scratches nutsack>

    HONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, WHERE IS THE CAMERA

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    concentration on the date might be hard
    -t

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by amashinga View Post
    this does not seem over the top
    i see what you did there

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •