Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Lockerz invites!!!

  1. #1
    hey if you guys havent heard of it its called lockerz. u play games everyday and u earn "ptz" and once a month u can buy shit. this month an ipod was like 325.... thats insane. i got a few invites so let me know. no proof needed its not bitorrent

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    India...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,581
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-first-124002

    Do NOT Post Giveaways For Non BT Sites

    * Sites such as Joost and similar are NOT BT related.
    * DO NOT make giveaway threads for these sites.
    * Those posting these may have rep removed.
    * You can trade these if a bt site is involved.
    Last edited by Glitterstep; 09-16-2009 at 01:34 PM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    why so many posts Glit ?
    Maybe Glits gone nuts
    Last edited by andy316; 09-16-2009 at 05:37 PM.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    Seems to be happening alot recently, theres a triple-thread in this secton too.

    Whenever I post twice it automerges my two posts, don't know why that doesn't seem to work.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    is it really nessecery to delete im just offering people invites to this place im not scamming/hurting anyone....

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    India...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,581
    Quote Originally Posted by andy316 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    why so many posts Glit ?
    Maybe Glits gone nuts
    Yep..U want some

    Quote Originally Posted by iRock2054 View Post
    is it really nessecery to delete im just offering people invites to this place im not scamming/hurting anyone....
    I think you should leave it for the mods to decide!!...

    And im really sorry about the number of posts i made..I really don't know how that happened...

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    273
    i think he is just paranoid.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    46
    It is hurting people, because they come here specifically to read about file sharing stuff, not other things. If this kind of post is OK, then its also OK to advertise air conditioning repair companies, good deals on used cars, or lists of CDs for sale. Its completely unrelated, and plugs up the board with irrelevant posts which in the end drags down the quality of the site as a whole. Just my opinion, but I think this kind of post is disallowed for a reason.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    i get your point but im not advertising anything lockerz is a popular invite only site and i was offering to invite people.... who knows maybe alot of the people here would like an invite, and i cant imagine someone sitting there saying "shit! all i wanna do is look for bittorrent invite why is this jerk off offering me something else!!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by wharrislv View Post
    It is hurting people, because they come here specifically to read about file sharing stuff, not other things. If this kind of post is OK, then its also OK to advertise air conditioning repair companies, good deals on used cars, or lists of CDs for sale. Its completely unrelated, and plugs up the board with irrelevant posts which in the end drags down the quality of the site as a whole. Just my opinion, but I think this kind of post is disallowed for a reason.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    bump

    i have unlimited invites, pm me your e-mail address if you need one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •