Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: how can i became a donor at bitme what is irc address

  1. #1
    how can became a donor at bitme what is irc address

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,797

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    at the trainyard
    Posts
    368
    wow thats funny 1 ^
    _____________________________________________
    Mentok appeared as a villain, using his telepathic powers to cause general havoc

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by shijo View Post
    how can became a donor at bitme what is irc address
    Lol, you need to be a member first to become a donor.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shijo View Post
    how can became a donor at bitme what is irc address
    Lol, you need to be a member first to become a donor.
    so no way to get in bitme ....
    thanks for helping

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by shijo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

    Lol, you need to be a member first to become a donor.
    so no way to get in bitme ....
    thanks for helping
    I didn't say there was no way. You just can't buy your way in, that's all I'm saying.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    654
    Pedros, really screwed up, the minds off the noobs

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    why would any one want to buy an account any where is the real question.
    There are so many trackers out there with open sign ups that you can support and a lot of them fill requests quickly
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.


  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    why would any one want to buy an account any where is the real question.
    There are so many trackers out there with open sign ups that you can support and a lot of them fill requests quickly

    Someone whit too much money

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    why would any one want to buy an account any where is the real question.
    There are so many trackers out there with open sign ups that you can support and a lot of them fill requests quickly

    Someone whit too much money
    Good answer
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •