View Poll Results: Who is the worst member of the hdbits/sdbits staff?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • nwo

9 14.52%
  • Firon

5 8.06%
  • Valerio

2 3.23%
  • ncise

0 0%
  • mostling

1 1.61%
  • memineours

2 3.23%
  • sportcenter

4 6.45%
  • VictorCS

0 0%
  • blank vote (see results)

39 62.90%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst member of the hdbits/sdbits staff

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Of course its the point they put the time and effort in and can decide who they do and do not want there, they can also choose what rules etc they want in place.
    If people don't like them and no one uses the sites thats their own fault, but if these sites are doing well and have banned you then you need to realise just coz you aint wanted there does mena they are wrong.
    Now go think for a while and grow up on this
    But I miss their irc channel. Even though I said in another thread that people in the #hdbits channel are shitty, I only meant it from one perspective. I actually miss those people.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Well you are saying a lot of different things about the site in these posts maybe you should have left it a while and really thought about what you wanted to say before throwing a load of about
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    That's not the point. The point is that they have a truly bizarre mentality...
    Does the irony of this statement escape you OlegL?

To further what Duckater has been trying to express to you, the fact that you would go to the length of listing every staff member on a site and generalizing them all as bad, is bitter and unwarranted.

You were banned, we get that, but what could you possibly hope to accomplish? The poll isn't funny, and the fact that you keep wanting to add names to it demonstrates your overwhelmingly distraught view that the loss of a single tracker is the end of the world.

Perhaps, in the future, you will actually follow the rules on the trackers you are on instead of making a weak effort to publicly bash a sites entire staff team. Your selfimportant idea that this was a conspiracy on the part of all of them to deprive you of their content is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    What is the purpose of this poll? What good is going to come out of it? Do you think members are going to boycott the site or something? I understand if you got banned and are upset but too keep harping on it will not do you any good! I have never been a member at HDB so I have no experience with their staff. Really I can't hate on any staff member of any site. I never had a problem with staff anywhere!

Op, i have seen you on other sites and you seem to be a good member, i do not understand this?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Any one got a brick wall I can knock down with me head as I am sure it would understand me better

Forgot to say after all in this thread I am glad you do not appear to be a member of GTi
    Last edited by Duckater; 09-16-2009 at 09:42 PM.
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Any one got a brick wall I can knock down with me head as I am sure it would understand me better

Forgot to say after all in this thread I am glad you do not appear to be a member of GTi
    Some one beat you to it:

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4

/me starts a poll about which GTi staffer could beat OlegL in a cage fight
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 09-16-2009 at 09:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED
    I love this shit!!!

Fav threads at fst.

1º I got banned, i did nothing!

2º I got banned, for being a moron, but ill revenge myself over at fst!!

3º I got refused!! Ill expose them, and get my revenge at fst!!!

It sure is weird, for one off thoese staffs, to se a banned member doing this, what the hell do they think when they see this ?
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 09-16-2009 at 09:52 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

Some one beat you to it:

No i did that for another idiot that not understand bashing staff of trackers not best thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post

/me starts a poll about which GTi staffer could beat OlegL in a cage fight
    Well there a few I think he might not want to get in cage or ring with as they train on a reg basis
    Last edited by Duckater; 09-16-2009 at 09:59 PM.
    Not looking for anything

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Soz boys, but this has to be the lamest thread in quite some time I came across on fst...

Like said before; prolly best to think ahead the results of your actions/accusations/funny polls. It wouldn't be for long that someone *cough* gets hold of your IP and might kick you of other sites as well.

In all honesty, OlegL, take your losses (on any site) like a man and don't come whining like a little kitty-synonym and blame others without them defending (or even bothering) themselves...
    Last edited by FransTormer; 09-16-2009 at 10:43 PM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast