Thread: Fujitsu Pos 20gb Hdd

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Already got an RMA # at their site. Going to send it in Monday. F***, I don't want another 1 of their defective HDD. If they send me another pos HDD it'll be my 4th Fujitsu. My other HDD stays @39-41C. The Fujitsu always are around 50-56C. They're too fn hot.
    So I'm going to call them first. I want to get credit or money or gift certificate to Newegg or wherever instead. Any ideas of how to put it to them. Politely & effectively. Cause I just want to yell swear words at them. I'm pretty pissed. TG I had a spare HDD ghosted. BTW over 10 million of these Fujitsu HDD have been RMA'd worldwide to date. Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Update: They're going to send me an upgrade to a 40GB. But first the guy I spoke to (had to jump a level or 2) will check and see w/techs if this HDD has the same heat issue. Hope not. He also said Fujitsu is proposing some settlement within the next week or so. So I'm hoping it's monetary. If I get this HDD & it has no heat issues I'll be satisfied. Otherwise it's off to newegg.