Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Americans Roll Over On Command

BANNED
    Hey, what's going on here for fuck sake?

Shareholder posts an article by a third person, he gives the source, uses the same title and subtitles, states they are not his opinions, and still gets pulled up for it!!

Are you on something LeGoMyFnLeg??

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@5 October 2003 - 10:35
    Hey, what's going on here for fuck sake?

Shareholder posts an article by a third person, he gives the source, uses the same title and subtitles, states they are not his opinions, and still gets pulled up for it!!

Are you on something LeGoMyFnLeg??

Crack!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    I'm on a forum. And unlike yourself and a few others here, I care about it's future more than it's past.
    Read that line again so you understand it well, "I care about it's future more than it's past".

I have no doubt that you, Billy_Dean, will dismiss this as you seem to be limited in both character and comprehension.
    Your mission here at this forum, you have already made clear.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN just doesn't know any better and his witless comments are most often dismissible.

Form up your posses now boys, the big bad man has pointed out weaknesses in your ability to understand social irresponsibility and correct with it.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg@6 October 2003 - 00:28
    I'm on a forum. And unlike yourself and a few others here, I care about it's future more than it's past.
    Read that line again so you understand it well, "I care about it's future more than it's past".

I have no doubt that you, Billy_Dean, will dismiss this as you seem to be limited in both character and comprehension.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN just doesn't know any better and his witless comments are most often dismissible.

Form up your posses now boys, the big bad man has pointed out weaknesses in your ability to understand social irresponsibility and correct with it.
    Funky is a good member, if you have a problem with someone, no need to drag him through the mud.

We all come here for differeent reasons. Just because Funky does not choose to be as serious as others does not make him dismissible.

As for you, I agree. Why post something unless you have an opinion about it. There must be some motivation for posting it.

I, personally, see that the author offers a logically flawed argument.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    I have no problem with FuNkY CaPrIcOrN, I have explained my reason.
    Nothing wrong with being a jokester but this may be the wrong time and arena.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg@6 October 2003 - 00:43
    I have no problem with FuNkY CaPrIcOrN, I have explained my reason.
    Nothing wrong with being a jokester but this may be the wrong time and arena.
    agreed.

I just doubt that the original poster has no opinion.

We all have some goal/opinion when we post something
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ok ok.I will say I am sorry(and I hardly ever do that ).

I know this Section of the Forum is for serious issues.And I hardly ever Post here.I just saw an oppurinty to say something like that as a little Joke.I know it was not funny.

Trust me....I would never throw in a Joke on a serious issue.Being as this is not too serious(to me as a American) I went with it.

I will never say you use Crack again.There are plenty of other Crackheads in other Sections on this Forum I can pick on.

FC B)

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    The bigger picture is yet to come and the national ID card is only the beginning. One avenue is to protect National Interest and another is to monitor tracks of the ID holder even more than today.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg@6 October 2003 - 08:28

Go on, you just keep talking crap, don't stop now!

You pulled him up for no other reason than to be a smartarse. This was your first comment ... Hey if you don't like it here, move! Oh wait, you don't live here. Never mind then. .... nothing polite about that at all, in fact, an insult.

Your next remark was this ... Then why do you see the need to flavour your topic with a title like this? ... which he pointed out was not his words, but came with the article.

Then this nonsense ... No matter if those words were mine or someone elses, it doesn't bode well for the peer to peer community or the forum either.

Followed by this pontification ... Do what you like but try to think globally when you do it. I might show contempt for an individual on occasion but treating an entire nation with contempt will surely lead to a bitter end.

Stop playing god, and stop playing with yourself, oh, and grow up!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast