Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trading BAD?

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    nvm
    Last edited by sez; 09-18-2009 at 06:29 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Depends on. If you trade for a tracker that you really desire and want completely and have determined that there's no other way to get it, then I'd say it's okey. If you get in to trackers for their rarity your an idiot, so I'd say most traders and anti-traders here on FST are complete morons.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yep trading is bad.

But using other people's accounts is cool, right Albo?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by NSMB View Post
    Depends on. If you trade for a tracker that you really desire and want completely and have determined that there's no other way to get it, then I'd say it's okey. If you get in to trackers for their rarity your an idiot, so I'd say most traders and anti-traders here on FST are complete morons.
    agreed. honestly i find more idiotic the anti-traders than the regular traders. top of all of them are the traders who live by the levels bible.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well u you can be a ass licker and get your trackers in the process of loosing your self respect

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    well u you can be a ass licker and get your trackers in the process of loosing your self respect
    What's self respect?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    C'mon, stop the spamming dude.. I'm trying to get a good 'ol thread going here

Seriously though, where does trading stand on the eyes of BT/anti-tradres now?? Is it still considered a felony?
    Well this is a spam thread so...
    If this is spam then this forum needs a serious clean up

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Is trading bad??
    Trading is not bad in my opinion. Some people just make it sound bad.

If you take a look at old trading threads you won't see anyone bashing the trader. Nowadays every single thread is bashed, especially the higher level trades.

Bittorrent has evolved from a filesharing protocol into a game (traders, anti-traders, non traders, tracker levels, comparisons, reviews, asskissing, global banning, community lovers, bashing, invite forums, secrecy etc).

If someone's going to reply to my post then don't expect me to answer a single one before Monday, maybe Tuesday.

I'm off for the weekend, see you later filesharingtalk.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    GiveAway = is a one way communication. i.e. people giving out trackers to those in need of it.

Request = is a one way communication i.e. people asking tracker for their needs.

So Combine both GiveAway+Request = Trading.

Trading = Two way communication where communication occurs from both side and both may be in need of it or may not.

All these three have their own advantages and disadvantages.

In brief both are same, only we people are *U*ked up. and start taking one side or other side. Nothing is bad or good mate. If u want something then It doesn't matter whether its right or wrong. No one is Saint.
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 09-18-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    GiveAway = is a one way communication. i.e. people giving out trackers to those in need of it.

Request = is a one way communication i.e. people asking tracker for their needs.

So Combine both GiveAway+Request = Trading.

Trading = Two way communication where communication occurs from both side and both may be in need of it or may not.

All these three have their own advantages and disadvantages.

In brief both are same, only we people are *U*ked up. and start taking one side or other side. Nothing is bad or good mate. If u want something then It doesn't matter whether its right or wrong. No one is Saint.
    BRo this is just awesome .. I think this is as relevant to Bit Torrent as The theory of relativity is to Physics ..
    Well done ... I just hope you dont die early like all the other prodigies as evident from the history..

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast