Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What.cd Banned me, for Ratiomaster

Hello!

I have what.cd, or rather had. I had in almost 2 weeks uploaded some apps/e-learning, around 11 uploads totally. I am using 3-4 different IPS's. I got 2 seedboxes, one gigabit seedbox, one 100/100 , my home 24/24 and now I am currently at my fathers house on 12/1.

I only use seedboxes however to download since I always try to upload 100g before I start download, A general rule I have.

Anyways, today i tried to log in and it said I was deactivated. Joined what.cd-disabled and asked why. He said Ratio master. I did not even have the time to say anything before I was g-lined.

Here is the conversatioN:

"2:52 • Set by padutch on [Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 04:09:27]
    12:52 Karlita • !mod MusicQueen
    12:52 %ZeRobot • Member ::: MusicQueen (/) ::: http://what.cd/user.php?id=174595 https://ssl.what.cd/user.php?id=174595
    12:52 [ZeRobot VERSION]
    12:52 @TedMaul • Karlita you're a cheater
    12:52 Karlita • TedMaul: Cheater how?
    12:53 @TedMaul • By attempting to falsify upload data
    12:53 @TedMaul • Using RatioMaster
    12:53 Karlita • :S
    12:53 @TedMaul • So go away
    12:53 Karlita • Wait a second
    12:53 Karlita • Falisfy how?
    12:53 @TedMaul • [11:53] <@TedMaul> Using RatioMaster
    12:54 Karlita • TedMaul: Ratiomaster? But I am uploader. I have barely downloaded anything and uploaded alot of things
    12:54 @TedMaul • You've used RatioMaster. We don't want you here.
    12:54 * Disconnected"

How can I be a cheater, with barely 40gig upload in 2 weeks, and 11 OWN uploads. I made 11 torrents. At minimum 500mb/each. One were 14gig (poker gambling protection), some were 8gig.. etc. So a mix of different e-learning more or less. And each one was downloaded. Yet I am using a ratiomaster?

I don't understand why he did not even give me a second to explain, just ban me without even a benefit of a doubt?

Is there someone I could talk to?

As mentioned. 2 weeks + uploading my own 11 torrents, (and 2-5 albums I had downloaded and seeded), 40gig.. That's using Ratiomaster? It does not make sense at all.

All help, info, etc is mostly appreciated.

Thanks
    Karla
    Last edited by Karlitas; 09-18-2009 at 01:43 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    i didn't bother going through the thread details..but, by the looks of the thread topic.. all i could do was..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    i didn't bother going through the thread details..but, by the looks of the thread topic.. all i could do was..
    I did go through the thread and despite the misleading title, the OP says he didn't use the cheating software.

Anywhoo, OP, creating a new (dupe?) account here just because of the fact you were banned at What.cd doesn't speak in your favor. And don't tell me you've just found FST, cause you're soooo experienced with building l33t ratios.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Wait for WhatMan to read this thread. Maybe he'll be able to help you. If you are a cheater, you will stay banned. If you are not a cheater, you'll be re-enabled.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Anywhoo, OP, creating a new (dupe?) account here just because of the fact you were banned at What.cd doesn't speak in your favor. And don't tell me you've just found FST, cause you're soooo experienced with building l33t ratios.
    Most members of most torrent sites have never heard of FST. Most members of torrent sites who build up buffers on their accounts probably haven't heard of FST either.
    Last edited by wheeloftime; 09-18-2009 at 03:19 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Most people that cheat using ratio master don't bother with creating torrents and uploading files.. They hide in the shadows finding active torrents.. they aren't uploaders...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    I advise you to wait for a staff to read your thread

Maybe you'll get your account back good luck!
    Last edited by lisabritpop; 09-18-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Okay, I've reviewed your case, and my conclusion is that you definitely cheated. Now, the moderator who dealt with you may have gotten something wrong - I doubt that it was with RatioMaster. But we've got lots of data which says that you were uploading to no one on your uploads (7 of which have now been deleted for breaking the rules, by the way), so you aren't getting your account back.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, how could the op have any credibility if he came here post with a brand new account, hiding in the shadows.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    These crying one post new account cheater get on my nerves.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast