Thread: Halo Map

Poster
    help!!!

I finally managed to download halo-flt from a nice ftp host but now when I try installing it, I got a corrupted map file!!

timberland.map seems to be corrupted and halo installation does not allow for you to 'ignore' and error and get on with the installation.

so i'm stuck at this point and I need help. I verified and search through cab file 6 in the halo bin/iso. Even though timberland.map states that it's 15mb of size, I'm only able to extract 2.02mb of it because its corrupted.

Would any kind soul host timberland.map for me please. And i hope if i mnually placed the map in the folder that the installation will located that timberland.map is there and get on witht he installation.

I waited a week to find such a gd host and now this happens. I'll be very grateful if someone can host timberland.map for me please.

stuck at 97% of the installation, I think the next 2 maps are

ui.map - 2,556,428k in size
    wizard.map - 13,152,136 in size

I think this maps are the last few to complete my installation of halo, if you see that those 2 maps are corrupted as well, please help me host this maps so I can download them.

thanks to those who help.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    is there no one at all?

but if anyone would be kind enuf to post this maps, here is what I intend to do later, and please give comments on whether this method will work out, considering the fact that the halo installation does not allow manual installation of the the halo files.

burn a bin image of my current iso because i dleted all my .001 - .048 files neway.

then i'll look through the bin using winrar or something.

then change the corrupt .map files with the ones the kind ppl would eventually (hopefully) upload for me.

then burn the bin on a new cd or use daemon tools whatever.

would this work?

but newayz, someone please host the map files for me

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    *bump*

is anyone kind enough to host 15mb++ file to help me so I can play Halo.

took me 2 whole days to download the game and now I can't play it. Please feel for me and host the maps plz

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    nevermind i fixed the bin file.

5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    lol okay i mean its impossible for anything to get corrupted from bittorent...