Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: where to find professional photos

  1. #1
    Capsino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    165
    I am just wondering if there is a site where to find a bunch of pictures, professional photos, images of all themes... maybe bitme?

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    Um...just pictures? Of anything in specific? I think google images is your best bet.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Um...just pictures? Of anything in specific? I think google images is your best bet.
    or www.deviantart.com

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Capsino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Um...just pictures? Of anything in specific? I think google images is your best bet.
    you rarely will find HQ commercial photos at google images...

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    I may be wrong but I don't think there is a single tracker that has random "commercial" images. There's not enough demand. Just search on google, filter the images to the higher res pictures.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Capsino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I may be wrong but I don't think there is a single tracker that has random "commercial" images. There's not enough demand. Just search on google, filter the images to the higher res pictures.
    At docs.torrents.to there were some nice photo collections (a few) but as you know its dead.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Capsino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I may be wrong but I don't think there is a single tracker that has random "commercial" images. There's not enough demand. Just search on google, filter the images to the higher res pictures.
    At docs.torrents.to there were some nice photo collections (a few) but as you know its dead.
    And I'm assuming since images aren't really "warez" or anything of that sort there will be plenty more legit sites you could find on google with far more content. Google commercial images or something. You don't need a tracker for everything.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    There is a photography section on the demonoid forums.You can ask around there about their sources.I think i've also seen random HQ pics uploaded there too.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Capsino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    There is a photography section on the demonoid forums.You can ask around there about their sources.I think i've also seen random HQ pics uploaded there too.
    Will have a look as soon demonoid is back again.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    And there is always http://avaxhome.ws/graphics and avaxhome as a whole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •