Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daemon Tools

muchspl2
    click the icon by your clock, it will tell you what virtual drive letter it mounted onyou could also try un mount all drives and try again
    I don't think you mounted it, cause it would normaly start up as if you burnded the image the put it in you regular cd drive

2. Games   -   #12
    yea i know i can burn it but i dont really wanna waste a cd on a game so thats why i got this thing but now this isnt working, also it says you need a 1:1 and i dont think i have that could you please explain

3. Games   -   #13
    woah , alright i found a drive "F" i think thats new but it says "insert disk" everytime i click on it so what do i do now?

4. Games   -   #14
    muchspl2
    you didn't mount it
    try again

5. Games   -   #15
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    wait hold on i'll show screenshots

6. Games   -   #16
    i DID mounth it but it keeps saying it , i right click on the icon, click on virtual Cd/DVD rom and then it says device"the name of my game" , so its mounted , is there anything else that i should have done? like should i change the amount of drives or something?

7. Games   -   #17
    Well if you have found another drive and it does not show as having your game on it then you have not mounted the .BIN file correctly. So right click on the D-Tools icon again and go and mount the .BIN file again and it should auto start the virtual drive and you game should pop up as if it has just auto-started like a CD-Rom would.

8. Games   -   #18
    i did ^ ^ and it didnt work

9. Games   -   #19
    muchspl2
    explore drive f

10. Games   -   #20
    OK have you tried going into My Computer and right clicking on the new Drive and clciking Explore ? see if there is anything mounted on that drive ?

If not I would say try installing D-Tools again but to be honest I would say your doing something wrong or the .BIN file is corrupt somehow.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast