Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: A question to the ScT staff leader Feeling

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Also, could you name at least one of these e-peen sites that only care about pres? I was under the impression that they were community or security oriented.
    I'd rather not because I don't wish to offend, but I'd say in my experience you're wrong about the second part of your statement. Just to be clear I wasn't talking about e-peen in the 'levels' FST sense as this generally has nothing to do with the sites themselves rather people's perceptions of them. I meant it in the more traditional ego-driven sense of the expression.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Also, could you name at least one of these e-peen sites that only care about pres? I was under the impression that they were community or security oriented.
    I'd rather not because I don't wish to offend, but I'd say in my experience you're wrong about the second part of your statement. Just to be clear I wasn't talking about e-peen in the 'levels' FST sense as this generally has nothing to do with the sites themselves rather people's perceptions of them. I meant it in the more traditional ego-driven sense of the expression.
    While I think the e-peen attitude aspect of certain sites is not really welcomed, I have to give them props in what they can do. If they run one of the best 0day torrent sites in the world in terms of pre-time and content selection then they can act however they want.

They provide a service that only very few other sites in the world can offer which makes them special. I completely understand why people want them and why people don't want to risk losing them by inviting a stranger from a message board.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Of course, couldn't agree more. It's just not for everyone that's all.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    This thread belongs with the piles of letters for santa ..congrats kid you've been good this year but telling santa if you don't give me a present you'll go out and buy it is B A N A N A S.I hope in the end you do end up paying more than 20 euros for an invite. I'll thank you now for paying the server cost*.

Pre-times only matter to those looking to buffer accounts and grab the "swarm" or if you still use eztv.The tv show will be there tomorrow ...and probably the week after. Yet this pre-time competition has been good in terms of getting more trackers to step up the quality of releases and times considering at one time ScT was at the top now people can easily name 3-4 trackers with similar speeds.

ScT is a good tracker but lets not get carried away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Sorry m8, the balloon appears to have left the ground in so far as this thread. Interesting convo though, you have to grant it that

Congrats on your invite. Do post back in a few months time and tell us if it's all what you thought it was, and if you really are happy with what you found. Cheers
    many ppls here seems stray off the topic

hey m8...if you've got a invite there...Please accept my sincere congratulation....if not....try your best to make a sincere friend in SCT.Good luck
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    I hope he doesn't get banned, come back to FST and then have a HDBits and ScT staff rant syndrom.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I agree with the pré-time being a bit silly.

Many of the people saying pré-times are important are living in parts of the world where you have a massive time-difference (at least I do).

Now let's take a show like weeds or entourage ... I like to watch those, but must say I will not stay awake until 4 am just to watch the show the minute it appears on the fastest 0-day-trackers.

What do those 0-day/pré-time freaks do when they have to go to a party or so ... they stay at home because they have to watch the newest entourage or so???
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

What do those 0-day/pré-time freaks do when they have to go to a party or so ... they stay at home because they have to watch the newest entourage or so???
    Who goes to a party on Sunday night?
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 09-22-2009 at 01:15 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    I agree with the pré-time being a bit silly.

Why goes to a party on Sunday night?
    Do pretime wankers and tracker racers go to parties at all?

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Here in America people stay home and watch HBO on sunday night.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast