Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: A question to the ScT staff leader Feeling

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    What do those 0-day/pré-time freaks do when they have to go to a party or so ... they stay at home because they have to watch the newest entourage or so???
    Here in America young males under the age of 22 stay home and watch HBO on Sunday night.
    Edited for accuracy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well I assume most people around the world do not go out and party on Sunday nights or probably even some week nights. I would kill myself if I had to go to work with a hangover.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Take drugs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Come on broski, I have class on Mondays, I have to stay fresh.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    I hope he doesn't get banned, come back to FST and then have a HDBits and ScT staff rant syndrom.
    Let's think about positive things, instead of something negative.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Come on broski, I have class on Mondays, I have to stay fresh.
    Take other drugs.

Brown nose.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Well I assume most people around the world do not go out and party on Sunday nights or probably even some week nights. I would kill myself if I had to go to work with a hangover.
    You're not getting my point ... it's not about a sunday or a saturday ... it doesn't matter what day it is.

It doesn't have to be limited to partying either... I was actually asking if the people that value the pré-times so much, would for example deny or cancel some kind of party or family-dinner/celebration because their tv-show is about to be pré'd that night.

I have difficulties understanding people that would do that.

I meant to find the reasoning behind the fact you value a movie or a tv-show that much that you HAVE to watch it the minute it get's pré'd.

Bottom line is I have no problem waiting a day or even a week to watch something since it is just entertainment ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You're not getting my point ... it's not about a sunday or a saturday ... it doesn't matter what day it is.

It doesn't have to be limited to partying either... I was actually asking if the people that value the pré-times so much, would for example deny or cancel some kind of party or family-dinner/celebration because their tv-show is about to be pré'd that night.

I meant to find the reasoning behind the fact you value a movie or a tv-show that much that you HAVE to watch it the minute it get's pré'd.

Bottom line is I have no problem waiting a day or even a week to watch something since it is just entertainment ...
    I thought about that too. Since I don't care about pre times, I always wonder to what extent other people do. But I think the example made by Disme is an extreme and I can't imagine a lot of people doing it.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Đ iN Ba57ArĐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

Couldn't help it though I must admit it was kinda cute

back on topic.I agree that pre-time whores need some sort of psych evaluation so as to determine which ones are genuinely mental and which ones are whores for genuine reasons(read slow it'll make sense).If you upload to RS then trust me pre-times are everything,the slower you are the less points you'll likely accumulate but if you are fast,you'll max out your daily point allocation in as little as two hours.So yeah some people do have reasons
    Last edited by sez; 09-22-2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: ROFLMAO

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Couldn't help it though I must admit it was kinda cute
    You're not first who 'confronts' me with this

Did you ever wonder how much time it took me to post that?

My daughter makes drawings and/or paintings all the time so I just had to pick one out of the paper-basket, put my name and a sentence on it, I took a picture of it and upped it on RS...

Took me about 1 minute to get something that people pay $ 20 nowadays
    Last edited by Disme; 09-22-2009 at 04:45 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast