Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl box down since 6/7 days...

yes im staying with him to his seedboxes are so hard to beat prices are very gd and speed of em aint seen many that can match em in that field and i`ve tried a few

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    Quote Originally Posted by -sonic- View Post
    yes im staying with him to his seedboxes are so hard to beat prices are very gd and speed of em aint seen many that can match em in that field and i`ve tried a few
    Why do I have the strong impression that you are one of his co-staffers or personal friends?

When did you join the forum? Less than 2 days ago right? What a coincidence..:
    Last edited by TorrentRaptor; 10-02-2009 at 05:18 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Yeah...mighty big coincidence...people are flipping out over their servers but this guy is telling everyone it's gonna be ok...LOL!! Yeah sure buddy.

I don't know why people pay for this service when there is _seedhost.eu_ and _seedhost.net_ available...prices are about the same but you get much better service and the downtimes are nowhere near as severe.

Also I don't know why but when I had both _o_u_t_system_ and _seedhost.net_ back in August, ftp speeds were about twice as fast with _seedhost_...I don't know why but they were...I sent an email to _oustsystem_ asking why? They're both OVH so why the difference in speed but of course I got no reply. Not even a 'we don't know'...nope he just ignored the email. Not surprised though really. So yeah your claim of them having the best speeds sonic is not quite correct.
    Last edited by joey; 10-02-2009 at 08:28 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    zanderzone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    [strike]my seedbox is down as well for past 24 hours

trying to contact him, he said, "he'll have a look" and I'm waiting since then [/strike]

UP now
    Last edited by zanderzone; 10-03-2009 at 07:31 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentRaptor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orwell View Post
    Maybe you should give some time to Lucas? I believe that all going to be okey, just matter of days. Thats my opinion, I hope its true.
    You should hope and wait too.
    We gave him more than 2 weeks, it's more than enough to get all servers running, don't you think ?

Hope and wait... We have waited long enough and hope, we wouldn't be here posting if we didn't have any.
    I also read that we should understand him, we do, but what about him understanding us?

Now we want our servers back and it better be soon, we are tired of waiting.

I haven't opened any dispute nor posted on OVH yet, but my patience is exhausted, he better not test it any longer.
    i wouldnt post it on ovh if i was u. I would strongly recommend u not to do that

Quote Originally Posted by TorrentRaptor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by -sonic- View Post
    Why do I have the strong impression that you are one of his co-staffers or personal friends?

When did you join the forum? Less than 2 days ago right? What a coincidence..:
    and yes its quite obvious that he may be staff, but if he is, then surely he can help u lot out instead of lucas doing everything.
    Last edited by rey; 10-02-2009 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    Quote Originally Posted by rey View Post

and yes its quite obvious that he may be staff, but if he is, then surely he can help u lot out instead of lucas doing everything.
    Yeah, surely, I'll try to talk with him, we never know...But seriously, I don't have much hope.

EDIT :
    Here's what we can read on o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m's MSN since yesterday night:
    Guys,I will be all Saturday just for o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m and I will sort problems-SLEEP
    Until now, not much news and server is of course still offline, but we never know, let's see if he does what he says for once.
    Last edited by TorrentRaptor; 10-03-2009 at 01:31 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    Also I don't know why but when I had both _o_u_t_system_ and _seedhost.net_ back in August, ftp speeds were about twice as fast with _seedhost_...I don't know why but they were...I sent an email to _oustsystem_ asking why? They're both OVH so why the difference in speed but of course I got no reply. Not even a 'we don't know'...nope he just ignored the email. Not surprised though really. So yeah your claim of them having the best speeds sonic is not quite correct.
    I transferred files from a seedbox to my local computer or vice versa using scp, not ftp. And with scp, the speed of transferring was always maximized.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    i have used a seedhost box this month and it was a gig line speed dropped very badly so they have moved server(will let you know if service and speed is improved in time) to clear speed up seedhost still has problems like all company do so its luck of the irish in that department me thinks uneless they setup correct and server aint faulty-

nope im not staff but i see whats going on and know how hard he is working on fixin he will sort it as said before/ i would imagine he was waitin on people from above to confirm all ok and he could carry on resuming while working through accounts

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    I have sent emails over many days and no reply.. I catch him online 4 hours ago on MSN. His response "leme check". Then he goes offline. Not heard from since. I could be understanding if he just communicate a little better.
    Looks like some have got result after posting here. So here is my post saying that I have not had service for many days. Overall no service for 10 days in September. Last renewal order #001107.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    my surname is beginging with a "w" so i would imagine mine will be one of the last to be done (so in the same boat as you all to )but i never keep all me eggs in one basket and have 3 other servers so Order: #001141 when it comes back on
    Last edited by -sonic-; 10-03-2009 at 09:11 PM.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast