Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl box down since 6/7 days...

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    i had/have a box with Lucas, renewed on the 12th sept. as it was due on the 14th, sent pm saying renewed, on the 15th it went down, sent him an email, he replied by saying "when did i renew".

Doesnt he read his mail or something?

been down ever since with no replies to numerous mails, its now the 22nd sept.

not happy.

wont use him again after being with him for months
    yup i am trying to find a replacement too..this will be my last month no matter what..well whatever is left of the month..since my box might go offline way sooner than it shud be

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    This may be a little off topic but does anyone know if the seedbox S (Intel Celeron D/215/220 1,20+ GHz 1 GB DDR 2 250 GB 100 Mbps Unlimited Access to FTP and VNC) has root access and can you install your own programs?

Thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    All dedicated seedboxes come with root access.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I guess this one isnt because its a one-person seedbox and not listed as a dedicated server.
    Last edited by theshadow1234; 09-24-2009 at 01:15 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    He told me all dedicated seedboxes also come with root access. The dedicated seedbox that I used to rent from him had a root access.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Oh ok thanks. Thats 2 bad some people are having problems with outXXXXXX.pl They had real good prices but it seems they lack good customer service. You get what you pay for though. It's probably why prices are so cheap.
    Last edited by theshadow1234; 09-24-2009 at 01:25 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    And, by the way, my server is down too as of this morning. Do you have any idea about what's going on?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Im not sure whats going on but they are listed @ the ripoffreport . com website for fraud and bad support.
    Last edited by theshadow1234; 09-24-2009 at 01:39 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Telejeesus's Avatar Poster

Angry

First month was cheap (like the wepage say) second month was 26€ more expensive (that was blackmail)

7. day server offline (email,messenger(he has change messenger name, so I bet he does not answer to that anymore),ticket,PM here,SMS (his phone is full) and CALL (no answer, and with his English quite useless )

EDIT: 8. DAY OFFLINE. (I bet he waits until my month is over and then he just asks more money. I must contact PayPal. Dunno if that helps :-(
    Last edited by Telejeesus; 09-25-2009 at 10:59 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Does PayPal accept payment dispute on this kind of deal? If possible,I want to have my money back.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast