Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl box down since 6/7 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Prinks View Post
    I got my seedbox!
    w000t!? Wheres mine? Yhyy..
    Edit: How long did you wait?
    Last edited by orwell; 10-07-2009 at 09:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    Mine is down again..seems like he is juggling servers or something.

We have all been playing this song and dance with him for way too long. I went through this with UKfilesite and fake clients or new owners posting on various boards. The servers going up and down and promises that are never met and e-mails unanswered until they vanished with everyone's money.

It doesn't take this long to fix a problem and this guy is an f'n clown.
    Last edited by Exmortis; 10-08-2009 at 11:56 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    lucas,server down again,What is the problem?

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    Quote Originally Posted by mert1 View Post
    lucas,server down again,What is the problem?
    I can tell you that he won't tell you anything....

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    Just found a dedicated website to post your tech support questions for Lucas.
    ********* HELP BOARD

Now, maybe we can close this topic?

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    zanderzone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    ^ it's a lame website with just 1 post and created by somebody else (not Lucas)...it won't help a bit IMO

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Quote Originally Posted by brgroup View Post
    ********* HELP BOARD

I dont think that blog is going to help anything. It just transfer the problem from here to that blog.
    'Cos the main problem for "outy"s customers is that Lucas wont answer to the asked questions, no matter where you ask it..

Edit: typo
    Last edited by orwell; 10-08-2009 at 08:23 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    Well I am done with this moron and his service...can someone PM me a reliable service? I had a Seedbox S so would like something similar...thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    ********* HELP BOARD

em...Why? Does it bother you?

We, outshitstem customers, know that Lucas stopped ignoring us only because this thread is on a highly frequented file sharing forum, he began to lost more and more customers because of it and was forced to answer.
    The website you are refering to is a dead end, no one will ever see it or post on it except maybe a few desillusioned outsystem victims out of ideas, but one thing is sure : Lucas doesn't give a about it and he will never ever post anything on this blog.

So yes, this thread is still very useful for all outshitstem customers.

By the way, have you noticed how Lucas is ignoring his customers again now that he's closing his business?
    One advice guys, if you paid for a outshitstem server/seedbox and you're still waiting for it, or if it's offline since X time, ask for a refund while you still can, because once his business is closed there will be no refund possible.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    I don't get why people are still paying this guy for boxes. If you are looking for alternatives then go with s-e-e-dhost.net or s-e-edhost.eu....you will get much better customer service from these guys...I've tried both.

Why? You work for them?

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast