Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl box down since 6/7 days...

TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    Hi,

I have a seedbox there since 5 months and had very few problems, customer service wasn't perfect but problems were usually solved within 1 to 12H, I renewed the subscription for this month, as usual, and I'm waiting since 6/7 days now !( the box isn't supposed to go down if subscription is renewed in time, and it was)

6 days ago and yesterday,I sent 5 messages on their mails (gmail and hotmail), 1 support ticket, tried messenger and the live support on his site (always offline)...nothing.

I saw that he has an account here so I sent him a PM ~36 H ago and still nothing...

The problem is that I have approx. 250GBs of datas on my box, many uploaded torrents and I don't know if they are still alive, if data has been lost or anything !

Maybe there are problems that won't last too long and everything will be back to normal sooner or later, but how could I know since Lucas doesn't take the time to tell his (good) customers about it.

So if you are reading this Lucas, please take the time to answer me by PM as soon as possible, the sooner the better of course !

If I don't get any answer soon I might be interested in another seedbox provider, at least until Lucas gets his problems solved.
    So any advice on where I can find good "one person" boxes at reasonable prices would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TorrentRaptor; 09-21-2009 at 05:50 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    yeah it took me constat bickerign to get my box online it went offline and when i contacted ovh PL support..they said server has to be renewed..and he hadnt.now they say server is paid till 8 days..i dont know what this guy is upto..but i think its time to move to anothe reseller..i have to renew my USB drive too i msged him yesterday no reply still always offline

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ya,I bought a kimi box there on 17th,Sept, and sent many tickets and messages to him.However,till now he hasn't delivered the server to me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    if nothing happens u guys can report to ovh too..and softbreeze u shud if u dont get it on 1-2 more days

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    For Lucas's defense I know he has many boxes/servers to run, I think there's 1 tech to help him from time to time but I'm not sure, anyway, I won't condemn nor report him to anyone.
    I know from fact that with Lucas you always get what you paid for sooner or later, for instance I know someone who had a box there, it went offline for 10 days, Lucas was hard to reach but finaly he repaired the box and gave his customer + 10 days on his subscription.
    I also know someone who waited more than 2 weeks to get his server, but he finaly got it and was quite happy with it and the price, given the server's quality.
    So, he's not a scam, that's why I was asking for advices on a box "until Lucas gets his problems solved", but sometimes he's very hard to reach and that can be quite annoying, and sometimes his real life gets in the way and he forgets that some people behind their screens feel very frustrated not to know what's happening.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Very easy, Andy at superseeder.eu - Don't know which server you had but they have Kimi C-05 for EU 38/$57 per mo.

He's got 18 in stock and I had my login within 12 hrs..Getting ready to purchase another..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentRaptor View Post
    For Lucas's defense I know he has many boxes/servers to run, I think there's 1 tech to help him from time to time but I'm not sure, anyway, I won't condemn nor report him to anyone.
    I know from fact that with Lucas you always get what you paid for sooner or later, for instance I know someone who had a box there, it went offline for 10 days, Lucas was hard to reach but finaly he repaired the box and gave his customer + 10 days on his subscription.
    I also know someone who waited more than 2 weeks to get his server, but he finaly got it and was quite happy with it and the price, given the server's quality.
    So, he's not a scam, that's why I was asking for advices on a box "until Lucas gets his problems solved", but sometimes he's very hard to reach and that can be quite annoying, and sometimes his real life gets in the way and he forgets that some people behind their screens feel very frustrated not to know what's happening.
    why put on the site 24 hours server or 1gbps server free..also..u do know that this is a business and consumers are paying for the services..u mean to say a box can be offline for 7 days and then u can come back and say 7 days free? i havent seen any busines in real world work that way..he is not a scam..but i wud be willing to pay 20 more euros for a server if the support is goona be great..right now my server is goona go offline and i wont hear from him for 2 weeks may be

anyone know of any french ovh resellers i want an unmetered box..not 10Tb stuff from other sites

i paid for my box till the 6th of october and the polish ovh support say my box is going down in 3 days..and this guy is nowhere to be found
    Last edited by satya87; 09-22-2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Yeah I know, it's really really annoying, I'm trying to keep cool and be patient and understanding but there's a limit and he's crossing it right now, until now I was happy with his service and prices (he's the only one that I know of ( but I haven't searched well tho) to offer a one person box at 28€/month with the following specs:
    Intel Celeron D/215/220
    1,20+ GHz
    1 GB
    DDR 2
    250 GB
    100 Mbps Unlimited
    Access to FTP and VNC

It's sad that he's behaving this way, if you know someone who offers this kind of box for this range of price, I'm taking it right now!
    Last edited by TorrentRaptor; 09-23-2009 at 01:14 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Telejeesus's Avatar Poster

Angry

My server is now OFFLINE for 5. days.
    This is second time this month (first time my server was offline 2 days.)
    Now it seems that my server is offline MUCH LONGER

And the pricing is from ass. First month was like webpage say 122€ + 17€ Windows = 139€ but next month was 155€

I have try to email,messenger and with webpage...
    I have got one answer after 4 days of offline. And he promise to fix my server...NOTHING HAS HAPPEN and NO answer to messenger or email.

PLEASE PM THE PHONE NUMBER TO ME, THANKS

EDIT: NOW 6 DAY OFFLINE. Ihave try to sms,call,email,messenger,ticket and PM here = NO HELP
    Last edited by Telejeesus; 09-24-2009 at 05:39 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i had/have a box with Lucas, renewed on the 12th sept. as it was due on the 14th, sent pm saying renewed, on the 15th it went down, sent him an email, he replied by saying "when did i renew".

Doesnt he read his mail or something?

been down ever since with no replies to numerous mails, its now the 22nd sept.

not happy.

wont use him again after being with him for months

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast