Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Z

Fist Of The North Star was drawn but was way better but I think you get my point.
    all right, finally there's someone who knows the shit! i like it as well. :beerchug:

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Lupin The Third is pretty good. it might be better if his hair was standing up and he threw fireballs and screamed a lot, though.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@7 October 2003 - 00:37
    The only reason that people can't get used to the Japanese voices is because of the American culture. If you start watching a lot more undubbed anime, you'll notice that many of the character's voices are really high-pitched.

I think that DBZ is cool, but I don't think it's the best anime there is. There's other good anime out like One Piece, Naruto, or Shaman King (not the hardcore-edited dubbed episodes, the fansubbed ones).
    well, i personnaly like all the voices in japanese anime EXEPT DBZ. for example onegai teacher and onegai twins the voices sounded good and actually suited the characters.

the voices in japanese dbz sound horrible, i cant even stand qatching 1 episode of it in japanese.

like i said before, i like all the japanese anime voices exept dbz. they just chose the wrong voices.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Poster
    Hey huuramis whats that anime in your avatar/sig?

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Poster
    my avartar and sig is of ONEGAI TEACHER.

onegai twins is the one after onegai teacher. although they have no direct link to each other as a sequel, its better to see onegai teacher first.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Poster
    //

has onegai twins episode 11 available yet ? i cant find it when i search ni kazaa.

does anyone know when episode 11, 12 and 13 will be ready for download?

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Poster
    bump///

its been ages since i got ep 10. i need ep 11!! they said it aired on the first of this month, so if anyone can find sources pllllz post.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I hate it stupid

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@8 October 2003 - 17:10
    I hate it stupid
    i gave a reason for hating jhon howard and george bush, you should be able to give a reason for hating an anime.

unless your retarded or sumfin?

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by huuramis+9 October 2003 - 20:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis @ 9 October 2003 - 20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@8 October 2003 - 17:10
    I hate it stupid
    i gave a reason for hating jhon howard and george bush, you should be able to give a reason for hating an anime.

unless your retarded or sumfin? [/b][/quote]
    oooo i wouldn&#39;t have it
    knock him out

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast