Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scariest Movie Ever

Since its the Halloween season i want to download a movie that will be sooo scary that i cant sleep for weeks. Most movies i've seen have not been scary. The ring wasn't scary @ all!! I need some really scary ones. I've seen the exorcist and its not scary @ all either. I've seen all of the friday the 13th ones and nightmare on elm street. I've seen most Stephen king movies. So any suggestions???

Thank you.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by downloadgeek@5 October 2003 - 18:44
    Since its the Halloween season i want to download a movie that will be sooo scary that i cant sleep for weeks. Most movies i've seen have not been scary. The ring wasn't scary @ all!! I need some really scary ones. I've seen the exorcist and its not scary @ all either. I've seen all of the friday the 13th ones and nightmare on elm street. I've seen most Stephen king movies. So any suggestions???

Thank you.
    Thirt13n Ghosts

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    well u r not going 2 get a gud scary movie nowadays.. as nearly all NEW horror movies suck...

but i recomend u try and download a Japenese movie called the Eye

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I Didnt Think Thirteen Ghosts Was Really Scary

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by MetroStars@5 October 2003 - 19:08
    well u r not going 2 get a gud scary movie nowadays.. as nearly all horror movies suck...

Thirt13 Ghosts dosnt suck. But i agree nearly all new horrors are crap. Theres more emphasis on gore and not enough SPOOK

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    more emphasis on the teen market... god dam teens

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Sound of music gave me the creeps!!!!!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Twist3r
    Originally posted by fugley@5 October 2003 - 20:26
    Sound of music gave me the creeps&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    lol same here

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Could do worse than The Exorcist&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by MetroStars@5 October 2003 - 19:08
    well u r not going 2 get a gud scary movie nowadays.. as nearly all NEW horror movies suck...

Hello Metro, I agree with you to some extend. The Frailty was the last really good movie maybe not that scary but It was stuck on my mind for days....

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast